57

Shen Wanyao was afraid that Seuss would not believe it, so she explained it in detail, including some details that were usually shy to mention.

The maid's skirt that Seus sent him did cause inconvenience when he was laying eggs.

At that time, he had to stand or squat, but the maid's skirt was thick and heavy, which would always block it. In desperation, he could only lift it up like going to the bathroom, and his hands were sore in the end.

Shen Wanyao curled up on the straw mat, her watery eyes were angry, staring at the dragon man.

He hoped that the other party would put down his eggs and apologize to him, and it would be best to compensate him with some hatching supplies.

After listening to Shen Wanyao's words, Seus frowned, wrapped two eggs in the palm of his hand, and sniffed lightly on the tip of his nose.

The egg comes out of the mother's body. No matter how long it takes, the eggshell will always have a strong maternal breath.

The dragon's sense of smell is extremely keen, he smelled the faint aroma on the surface of the eggshell, mixed with milky and fruity, very attractive, it is a smell unique to small humans.

These two eggs were indeed born by Shen Wanyao.

On that rainy day, Seus stayed at the Bo's villa, and saw a lot of strange things about Shen Wanyao.

Shen Wanyao's belly is bulging, his body is trembling, his knees are clenched when he walks, the ground he walks on is stained with water, he will be anxious not to let him into the bedroom... and so on, there are explanations.

Seus was silent for a long time, condescending, looked at the young man curled up in the grass nest, and asked coldly: "Who is it?"

Shen Wanyao didn't react, and was dumbfounded: "What?"

Seus leaned over and pressed his cold fingers on his abdomen.

The little mother's abdomen was thinner than before she conceived the egg, soft and tender, with small dents from being pressed down by the man.

"Who let you have eggs here? Bo Wenzhu? Or Bo Cangye?"

Shen Wanyao pushed his hand away, covered his stomach and eggs, and said tremblingly at the end: "I don't know, I really don't know."

He is stupid, and outsiders can tell whether he is lying or not.

Seus believed him, and his voice became colder and colder: "Do you remember his appearance?"

Shen Wanyao shook her head obediently.

Seuss red eyes were dark, he clasped his chin, and continued to ask: "What about his other places? Are there any barbs, fluff, suction cups..."

Sometimes, other characteristics can be used to determine the race of the perpetrator.

Shen Wanyao didn't understand and was at a loss.

Seuss became even more angry, and pinched the boy's chin with fingerprints: "Your body doesn't even remember this?"

"Woo..." Not only did Shen Wanyao not get an apology from Seuss, but he was also pinched by the other party, and his ears were full of the other party's babbling questions.

He was very angry, a feeling of boredom welled up in his heart, he raised his leg heavily, and kicked Seus again.

If it is said that the strength of kicking Seus was 70% just now, he has used 100% of it now.