72

When Shen Wanyao heard this, her mind went blank and she stopped suddenly.

After he realized it, his eyes were red, and he was extremely wronged. How could there be such a person, good or bad.

But Shen Wanyao couldn't show any strangeness, he could only rub his eyes, pretend nothing happened, and continue to accompany the God of Light, Purvi.

But Powell had no intention of leaving, he looked at Shen Wanyao with a smile:

"Speaking of which, you haven't introduced yourself yet."

Shen Wanyao said his name.

Povii: "Can I call you little holy son? It will be a bit unfamiliar to call you by name, after all, you are my only holy son."

Shen Wanyao was stunned.

He was inexplicably embarrassed to be called Little Saint Son.

After all, behind his back, he doesn't meet the conditions of a holy son. He is married, has tasted a man, and is a little succubus pretending to be an angel...

Shen Wanyao bit the bullet and agreed: "Okay."

He couldn't help asking: "Your Majesty the God of Light, when will you leave?"

He hoped that Powii would leave sooner, so that he would not have to be afraid of the dark god making him embarrassing in front of the other party.

Even if the Dark God behind him has not acted out of line yet, he is just playing with his braids.

Povii smiled: "Little Son, this is the first time we have met, I want to chat with you more."

When he smiles, his blue eyes will glow, and there are very shallow dimples at the corners of his mouth, like a gentle big brother next door.

Shen Wanyao was even more embarrassed to chase away the guests.

The system reminded him: [Little host, you are a cool and abstinent attack. When you chat later, you have to maintain your personality.

If you don’t know how to keep it, I will teach you two simple things——

1. Tell the truth.

2. Each sentence should not exceed ten words. 】

Shen Wanyao carefully remembered it.

He thought that the dialogue between Purvi and him was at most about whether to read the Bible, the population problem of the heavenly world, and the future sustainability of the heavenly world...

But when Purvey spoke to him for the first time, he was dumbfounded.

Purvey's blue eyes are as gentle as the sea, solemn.

"Little Shengzi, your waist is very thin, how much can you hold?"

Shen Wanyao: "..."

Why ask how much his stomach can hold! His stomach doesn't help the protagonist get stuffed!

Despite this, Shen Wanyao followed the system's instructions, with a pretty face, and said truthfully: "One bread, one bowl of noodles."

Purvi raised his eyebrows: "The capacity is too small.

After hearing these words, Shen Wanyao felt the man behind him suddenly move.

The Darkness God leaned over and bit the back of his neck viciously.