83

A large package of things delivered by the carriage, wrapped in rough cloth, heavy and bulging.

Everyone in the auditorium immediately stretched their necks to see that these are probably clues about the wizard found by the priest.

Standing on the high platform, Shen Wanyao held her breath and was nervous.

The servants untied the coarse cloth, and the contents inside were revealed—heaps and piles of men's clothes.

Everyone thought it was the clothes of the "little wizard". They stood on tiptoe, stretched out their heads, squeezed me and squeezed you desperately wanting to see it.

After they took a closer look, they found that this pile of clothes was large in size and cold in style. The owner of the clothes was at least a mature man in his nineties.

And the public thinks that the little wizard is a little boy.

Therefore, this pile of mature clothes is not the clothes of little wizards.

They lost, hissed again, and didn't want to watch it again.

Shen Wanyao had no idea about his body shape, he still thought the priest had found his clothes.

He was very embarrassed, rubbing his hands, the little vest and sling he bought for Liangliang was about to be discovered...

There are also cheap pants that are skin-transparent and cheap.

Until the system reminded him: [Little host, these are not your clothes. 】

[This is the clothes of your dead husband that you left in the honey room. 】

Shen Wanyao snorted.

He thought that the priest was going to describe the deceased husband as a wizard and make him a scapegoat. After all, he brought all the clothes of the deceased husband.

He was immediately embarrassed and awkward: "Hey, how can I use my husband as a shield."

System: [...No. 】

Next, the priest's words broke Shen Wanyao's guess.

The blond priest glanced at the pile of clothes and said softly, "These clothes are indeed not from that wizard, but from another adult male."

"But they were found in the witch's honeycomb."

"This wizard produces honey, and needs to use clothes stained with masculinity to stimulate the production of honey."

The priest's face was cold and serious, and he raised his chin, asking the servant to present stronger evidence.

—a bed sheet.

Shen Wanyao recognized this bed sheet...it was the bed sheet he put on when he produced honey.

The sheets were left in the nectar room and hadn't been cleaned for several days now.

The honey dripping on the bed sheet has long since solidified, wrapping the bed sheet like golden amber, refracting dazzling light in the light cast by the painted windows.

A rich sweet smell filled the air.

The honey juice not only wrapped the sheet, but also wrapped a male glove.

The priest stepped forward, took off the gloves, and said solemnly:

"The last time this wizard produced honey, he lay on this sheet, bit the man's glove, and absorbed the masculine breath from the glove to produce honey."