24

Shen Wanyao's first thought was that before giving birth to the baby, he had to find a way to escape from here, find a quiet and safe place, and give birth to the baby by himself.

He raised his hand and removed the black cloth covering his eyes.

When he was a child watching TV dramas, he wondered why a person who was stuffed with an apple would not spit out the apple with a "bah" sound, but would just whimper.

It's the same as being blindfolded with a cloth, as long as you take off the cloth with your hands.

Shen Wanyao saw the room where he was locked up.

The room is large, with white walls, pine wood floors, thick carpets to prevent falls, table corners and chairs covered with anti-collision silicone pads, and there is not much furniture.

It can be seen that the owner of the room has carefully prepared for him for a long time.

Shen Wanyao wondered who caught him.

That person, wearing a pheromone blocking cloth or beta, doesn't have the slightest marked smell on his body.

He is tall, 1.9 meters tall, and his face can be covered with one palm.

The problem is, the men around Shen Wanyao all have such physiques, and he can't tell who they are at all.

Suddenly, there was a rustling signal next to his ear.

He touched his ears and found that he had a small headset stuck in his ear. The small headset is designed according to the contours of his ears, and it feels very comfortable to wear without any foreign body feeling.

...And, it can't be taken off at all.

Suddenly there was a sound from the other side of the headset, low and hoarse, immersed in the signal sound, and the sound line could not be heard.

"Xiaowan, are you awake?"

Shen Wanyao frowned, and immediately asked, "What did you bring me here for? I still have my baby's things on the shelf in the bathroom. If I lose them, are you responsible?"

The man smiled, "You are not thinking about what will happen to you now, but worrying about what to do with the things you bought for the baby. You are such a good mother."

Shen Wanyao's pretty face was full of anger, and she asked temperlessly, "Then why did you arrest me?"

He originally thought that the man over the headset would make up a bunch of reasons to fool him, such as how much money he would be rewarded for spending 3 days alone in the room without playing light brain for an opportunity to participate in an event.

But the man was very straightforward: "Because you are cute, you are even cuter after you are pregnant with a baby, like a soft, fluffy, little ball of pregnant rabbit, I really like it."

"Your little gestational sac is also very cute, petite and small. After your baby is born, I won't like him, because he has been in your little pocket, but I don't want you to work so hard, I will still take care of it. Don't pay attention to him."

Shen Wanyao: "..."

Obviously the man didn't say anything excessive, he only talked about his baby, an ordinary organ in his stomach, and also praised his organ by the way.

But his face was hot for no reason, and he stammered angrily: "Shut up."

The man didn't give up, he saw a huge holographic screen suddenly appearing in front of Shen Wanyao's eyes, completely covering the entire wall.