43

Shen Wanyao leaned against the bed, her snow-white face was aggrieved and angry, she hugged her curled knees, her pointed chin rested on her knees, the phone next to her toes was on the dialogue interface with slk.

Slk didn't know that the poor little boy he was bullying was busy with important things and couldn't be disturbed, so he kept sending more messages.

【You let that wild man into your house this time, will you let him in as long as a man who gets wet from the rain knocks on your door in a rainstorm and lies that he doesn't have an umbrella and his car is broken down? 】

【You are so stupid, you will be bullied by men. 】

[In order to prevent you from opening the door to men casually in the future, I decided to teach you a lesson. 】

When Shen Wanyao saw the last message, her face was slightly pale, her breathing was slightly suffocated, and her abdomen, which was pregnant with a small life, was tense.

He's about to lay eggs, he can't be taught...

But he can't explain to slk that he has something to do, so that the other party will let him go.

Shen Wanyao could only purse her pale lips, waiting for the news from slk.

slk: [I put a courier at your door, you go and get it now. 】

Shen Wanyao pondered slowly, and slowly let out a sigh of relief. Fortunately, it was only a courier, not slk himself, who came to his door.

Shen Wanyao was afraid that Bo Wenzhu would find out that the courier had been left at the door for too long.

He put on his shoes, put on his coat, and took an umbrella, left the bedroom, and came to the gate of the villa.

The rain was a little less.

On the wet ground at the entrance of the villa, there was a box wrapped in a thick waterproof membrane.

Shen Wanyao put the box in her arms, wiped it with a tissue, covered it with a coat, and secretly took it into the bedroom.

He put the box on the desk, removed the waterproof membrane, and opened the box.

...in the box is a suit of clothes.

Shen Wanyao picked up a corner of the clothes and spread them out.

This dress is women's clothing, with a very short skirt covered with a layer of apron-like fabric, with stockings, neck ornaments, headbands, underwear and other complicated accessories.

When Shen Wanyao was trying to figure out what this women's outfit was, slk sent a new message.

slk: [This women's outfit is a maid outfit. After you put it on, take a full-body photo for me in the mirror. 】

slk: [Being a babysitter for a man in a ignorant way, of course you have to wear a maid outfit. 】

Shen Wanyao couldn't understand slk's weird words.

But it's just wearing clothes and taking pictures, nothing more.

Shen Wanyao spread the clothes on the bed and pondered slowly. The clothes looked complicated, but they were actually quite simple to wear.

He carefully put on the maid's attire, put his feet in women's leather shoes, and wrapped his legs in snow-white silk stockings.

The skirt is a miniskirt, a bit short, just reaching the knee, and the skirt is covered with a lace apron. The apron and the skirt are black and white, and it looks very obedient and serious.