95

twin.

When everyone heard this word, their faces became more and more ugly.

They all looked at Shen Wanyao at the same time.

Shen Wanyao has a small frame, a slender body, and her belly is so narrow that she can hold it with one hand.

It's hard to imagine him having twins.

Shen Wanyao felt the hot gazes of the men, and she could realize that they decided that she couldn't have twins.

...Is this questioning him? Shen Wanyao is angry, he must be able to give birth, he even gave birth to triplets in the last small world.

He felt that he was not arrogant at all, and every rebuttal was justified.

Shen Wanyao was distracted for a moment, and when she came back to her senses, she found herself in the arms of the Dark God.

He sat on the lap of the Dark God, facing the other four men.

The hand of the Dark God lifted up the hem of his clothes and caressed his slightly distended belly.

"Xiaowan, let me see your baby."

"I'm going to be a father, um... Our little Wan has also turned from a little son to a little mother, it's amazing."

His tone was very gentle, with a bit of a smile, as if Shen Wanyao really had his baby in her stomach.

Shen Wanyao was very sensitive. When her abdomen was stroked, her whole body tensed up immediately, and she whimpered: "Shut up, shut up..."

The dark god paused and frowned: "Xiaowan is so fierce."

"Speaking of which, Xiaowan has to thank me, I made you pregnant, so you can escape punishment."

"Otherwise, you have already been hung on the wall, and your little wings have been played and sucked by countless people. Maybe your nectary holes at the tip of your wings will be invaded, how pitiful."

The dark god's tone sank, and he pinched Shen Wanyao's chin: "Say it quickly, thank you husband."

The atmosphere is getting colder and colder, as cold as an ice cellar.

Before Shen Wanyao could react, she suddenly felt wind in her ears.

A hunting ax swung at the Dark God, slashing his arm.

The God of Darkness is not a human being, strands of black air emitted from the cut-off place, and soon condensed into new arms.

Mo Fei was so angry that he collapsed. The tall and strong man held his usual hunting axe, his eyes were red: "Xiaowan can only call me husband!"

He comes from a small and simple village, and he is honest and honest.

Regarding the fact that the young daughter-in-law had many pretenders, he thought of the worst possible outcome, at most, the daughter-in-law would be tricked into remarrying by other men after his death.

Unexpectedly, he underestimated the malice of the city people.

Carlo's expression was even more ugly, and he couldn't tell which was worse, the God of Light or the God of Darkness.

One had... raped his little wife when she was just an adult and before she got married, and the other made him conceive twins that he couldn't bear.

Facing the five men who were about to explode, Shen Wanyao was at a loss and flustered.

He broke free from the embrace of the dark god, rushed forward, and pushed the men away one by one.