33: World 1 Extras

After the system mission ended, Shen Wanyao has been living in the small world.

Every imperial person can freely choose which age group his body stays in.

Shen Wanyao chose to stop herself at the age of twenty. Others recommend him to stop at the age of eighteen, but he feels that he is a bit short, and he may grow taller at the age of twenty.

In fact, the twenty-year-old Shen Wanyao has not grown taller, she is still a small one that can be hugged in one hand, her face has become more beautiful, her eyes are round, her skin is white, like an expensive glass doll.

Today, Shen Wanyao was rarely free and wanted to play at Shen Jianyuan's school.

…Well, it’s not that he’s always free, it’s just that he’s been too lazy to go, and now he’s finally not lazy x

Shen Jianyuan is already eighteen years old, and he is a freshman in the most famous capital military academy in the empire.

When Shen Wanyao went to his son's university for the first time, he couldn't help being nervous. He prepared a small gift for his son's classmates—a cotton doll he made himself.

The little dolls were put in a small paper bag by him, and the small paper bag was accidentally stained with his faint peach fragrance.

Shen Wanyao came to the gate of the military academy with a small paper bag in hand.

At the door, he saw a familiar figure.

Eighteen-year-old Shen Jianyuan is no longer the chubby little dumpling he was back then.

Shen Jianyuan is 1.95 meters tall, tall and slender, with black hair, facial features somewhat similar to his father, blue eyes, handsome and perfect face, with canine teeth when he smiles, like a golden retriever puppy.

When Shen Jianyuan saw his mother, who was a head shorter than him, she was smiling, and the boy's voice was clean and clear: "Wanwan."

Shen Jianyuan boarded at school and could only go back once every six months.

Shen Wanyao was happy when she didn't have to take care of her cubs.

But he still misses his own cub. When we met now, he couldn't help but look at Shen Jianyuan for a long time, and muttered: "Cub, you seem to have grown smarter?"

He is afraid that his son will be like him when he grows up and will always be called stupid, so he always observes whether his son is smart or not.

Shen Jianyuan: "..."

Shen Jianyuan chuckled: "Wanwan, I've always been smart."

Shen Wanyao frowned, wondering: "Cub, why don't you call me mom?"

Shen Jianyuan whispered: "Wanwan, everyone in the school knows that the emperor is my mother. If I call your mother, everyone will know that you are the emperor, and it will cause a sensation and chaos."

After Shen Wanyao inherited the throne, she rarely showed up, and the video materials were all protected.

The current generation of young people in the empire does not know what His Majesty the Emperor looks like.

They only know that His Majesty the Emperor is a rare reproductive alha, who is beautiful and has seductive eyes. Any man who has seen him can't help but fall in love with him.

There are even more rumors that this beautiful emperor needs to sleep with four men in one night.

Later, he became pregnant, and he didn't know which of the four men the father of the child was. The men fought for the title, which sparked an interstellar war.