12

Shen Wanyao could understand Hawes' strange behavior.

After all, steamed buns with leeks are so delicious, if it was him, he would definitely have to eat steamed buns with leeks before entering the house ovo

but……

In embarrassment, Shen Wanyao clutched the hem of her skirt, stepped on the grass with her snowy feet, and curled up helplessly.

He can't make leek buns for Hawes now. ... He had just finished being revenged by the protagonist, and his whole body was dirty.

He's already like this, so he can't still wear an apron, secretly use the apron to cover the traces of the protagonist's pain, and make buns for Gong Er as if nothing had happened.

But Gong Er stood at the door and rolled around, so he couldn't enter the house to take a shower and change clothes.

Shen Wanyao's head was in a daze, and she couldn't think about so many questions at once.

He could only go to see Hawes at the door with this appearance, and ask him to help him clean up the traces of other men by the way.

He is a bad cannon fodder Gong, it is normal to be retaliated by the protagonist, Gong Er may feel refreshed because he was retaliated.

Gong 2: Hey, the day is finally here! Happy!

Shen Wanyao dragged her dilapidated snow skirt and walked slowly towards the beta youth at the door.

Hawes wasn't actually rolling in the doorway, he was smoking.

He has a handsome and refined face, wearing gold-rimmed glasses, half-closed gray eyes, slightly parted thin lips, biting a cigarette, smoky.

It's hard to imagine that he, a cleanliness and meticulous medical professor, would be contaminated with things like tobacco and alcohol.

Shen Wanyao sneaked up behind the young man, raised his feet, and patted him on the shoulder.

Hawes turned and saw him.

Hawes was taken aback suddenly, and frowned.

The ignorant and innocent pregnant little beauty who was supposed to be wearing soft pajamas at home, was now wearing a tattered skirt, her calves trembling tremblingly due to the cold air.

The corners of his eyes were stained with tears, and his pretty face was pale.

He obviously had such a fragile appearance, and his rosy mouth still spit out the words of commanding men naturally.

"Mr. Hawes, you're going to clean me up."

next moment.

Shen Wanyao only felt that she was being hugged by the young man's waist, her skirt was hanging down, and her thin white feet were hanging in the air.

The smoke of burning sparks falls.

Shen Wanyao's eyes widened, her eyelashes trembling.

...Ah, he is going to be attacked by Gong Er again.

It seems that he is really bad, and a bunch of people want to take revenge on him.

He was nervous and relieved.

Hawes hugged him tightly, flew over the eaves and walls, even climbed up the wall to the fourth floor, jumped, and rolled into the other's bedroom with the boy in his arms.

Shen Wanyao felt that Gong Er and the protagonist Shou were really monkey spirits, instead of taking the stairs, they insisted on climbing the wall.

Shen Wanyao was put on the bed by Hawes.