15

irrigation.

This verb made Shen Wanyao's snow-white cheeks blush.

He thought carefully about that night, he was indeed stretched like this, if he pressed his stomach, the ground would be wet in an instant.

As for whether he scratched the man, he didn't remember. It seems that there is no, it seems that there are...

But since Pei Ye showed traces of his crimes, then there must be.

Shen Wanyao glanced at the mottled scratches on the man's back, it looked so painful.

Shen Wanyao was most afraid of pain.

He clutched the corner of his clothes, lowered his thin white neck, and said softly, "I'm sorry."

Pei Ye smiled and said, "No need to apologize, I offended you."

He put on his robe and continued to say in a gentle voice, "Mr. Shen Wanyao, my name is Pei Ye, an ordinary white-collar worker in the capital city of the empire. Excuse me, what should I call you? Is it your sir, or... little mother?"

Shen Wanyao was embarrassed: "Call me, call me Xiaowan, my brother calls me that too, and you don't have to call me you, it's so strange."

Pei Ye chuckled: "Xiaowan, I brought you and the baby a gift, I hope you can accept it."

It was the first time someone gave gifts to him and the baby who were pregnant, Shen Wanyao's eyes lit up, and she waited nervously.

But after a while, the robot brought box after box of gift boxes, beautifully packaged, all made by high-end maternal and child brands, serving the high-level empire and nobles.

The system was triumphant: [Little host, how about the tool man I arranged for you? Bring you many pregnancy gifts as soon as you come! Absolutely can take good care of you through pregnancy! 】

Layers of gift boxes are divided into two parts, almost piled up to the ceiling.

Pei Ye introduced: "Xiao Wan, these gifts are for the little baby, and the other part is for you."

Gifts for babies are small clothes, small shoes, small hats, cradles, feeding bottles, etc., small ones, very cute.

Shen Wanyao was curious about what Pei Ye would give him, um, some food that could boost production?

Pei Ye picked up one of the gift boxes and took out a strange prop from the box.

The prop is as long as a forearm.

Pei Ye frowned, and introduced to the ignorant and simple novice mother: "This is a mouth opener."

Shen Wanyao: "?"

Like a good husband, Pei Ye took it easy: "Xiao Wan, your frame is small, and your cavity may be relatively narrow. During pregnancy, you need to use a cavity opener to open it from time to time, otherwise you will not be able to conceive. You need to use it about three times a week."

"..."

Shen Wanyao was ashamed and angry, what the hell!

The last time he went to Hawes' home for a pregnancy test, Hawes also mentioned this to him.

But he could see the bad intentions of the other party at a glance, and angrily refused, and refuted that he was so powerful that he would definitely be born.

But this time, facing the gentle and gentle man arranged by the headquarters to help him through the pregnancy, he couldn't say anything when he was angry.