87

Now, after two years, that little piece of clothing is still kept by Povii.

The clothes were placed by him in the bright space full of bright power.

The Light Force can seal the smell and appearance of any object forever.

That piece of clothing still had the fragrance and body temperature that belonged exclusively to Shen Wanyao. The folds of Shen Wanyao's body had not been changed, and there were even traces left behind, a little bloodstain.

He was very distressed. Fortunately, Shen Wanyao was not injured again.

Povii thought, her blue eyes darkened.

With his cool hands soaked in the foamy water, he reluctantly removed the leaking plug to let the water flow away.

It's a pity that the water covered with his favorite fragrance has flowed into the sewer, but it doesn't matter, he can smell more about Shen Wanyao's fragrance in the future.

Purvey left the bathroom, and in the blink of an eye, he returned to his abstinent appearance.

With blond hair and blue eyes, an indifferent face, and a spotless white robe, he is the flower god of Gaoling in the secular sense.

He came to the kitchen and made dinner for Shen Wanyao.

The gods don't need to eat, but his little holy son is just an ordinary person who needs to eat.

He brought the food to the dining room, and saw Shen Wanyao at the dining table waiting for the meal at some point.

Shen Wanyao didn't know that he was approaching, obediently in a daze, her neck was bent, her eyelashes were lowered, covering her cat-like lustrous eyes, and her snow-white hands were twisting the corners of her clothes.

Shen Wanyao's appearance, compared to when he first had Shen Wanyao, can only be said to have become more beautiful.

The skin became whiter, showing a bit of intoxicating pink, the waist became thinner, and could be held with one hand, but the thighs became more and more fleshy, and they would be squeezed out a little when sitting down.

This is obviously a beautiful change, symbolizing Shen Wanyao's transformation from an immature boy to a mature little beauty exuding charm.

But Purvey felt the change was wrong.

Povii put the dishes on the dining table: "Little Son, it's time to eat."

Shen Wanyao recovered and murmured: "Thank you..."

His appetite is very light, and the meals that Powii cooks for him are also light, including oat milk porridge, steamed corn, and fried chicken breast.

Shen Wanyao likes to eat dairy products, so she stretched the spoon towards the oat milk porridge at the first bite.

He didn't put the oatmeal porridge in his mouth when the system's voice suddenly sounded.

【do not eat. 】

Shen Wanyao: "?"

System: [Although the protagonist Shou may not be in the oatmeal milk porridge..., but just in case, so that you don't get a stomachache after eating it. 】

Ever since the system knew that the little host who pretended to be an attacker was being pressured by the protagonist, the way he spoke became eccentric, half-covered, as if broken.

Shen Wanyao didn't understand what the system meant, but he obediently didn't eat it, and only ate a little grilled corn and chicken breast.

The taste of these two meals is very good, and the oat milk porridge should also be delicious, he wondered why the system didn't let him eat it.