41

Shen Wanyao didn't know what she did, and the protagonist Gong saw it all.

Holding Bo Wenzhu's suit jacket, he fell asleep in a daze.

His sleeping posture was poor, his jacket was accidentally kicked to the cold floor, and he lost the favor of the teenager.

After Shen Wanyao woke up, Bo Wenzhu had already returned.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the silver-haired man sitting at his desk browsing the computer, his blue eyes reflecting cold data.

Bo Wenzhu saw Shen Wanyao sitting up and stopped, "Are you awake?"

"...Hmm." Shen Wanyao was very guilty and didn't dare to look directly at Bo Wenzhu, after all, he had just done that to the other's clothes.

He drooped his neck, his cheeks were unnaturally flushed, and his eyes were dim when he just woke up, as if he was the victim of something bad.

Bo Wenzhu didn't seem to notice Shen Wanyao's strangeness. He also picked up the suit jacket from the ground and hung it on the hanger.

Bo Wenzhu said softly, "I'm done, let's go home."

Shen Wanyao sat up slowly, put on her shoes, and followed behind the man.

...

After returning home, Bo Wenzhu skillfully cooked three dishes and one soup, which Shen Wanyao liked to eat.

Shen Wanyao sat at the dining table, looking at the delicious food, the shame just now was forgotten.

The system reminded him: [Little host, you are the nanny of the protagonist, why the protagonist wants to cook for you. 】

Shen Wanyao ate a spoonful of braised pork, her snow-white face was puffed up to one side, and she faltered in response: [The nanny needs to rest even at work. 】

System: [But when you started working for the protagonist, you only cooked two meals for him, one of which was wrong and gave it to other men. 】

Shen Wanyao didn't like the system talking about him, so she ignored the system and finished eating.

After he finished eating, he suddenly noticed something strange in his body, frowned slightly, and bit his lip.

He was a little embarrassed, looking at Bo Wenzhu with misty eyes, cautiously: "Mr. Bo, can you rub my legs for me later...?"

After eating eggs, his body became weaker. After going out, the skin and flesh of his legs always felt sore.

Bo Wenzhu just put the bowls and chopsticks into the dishwasher: "OK."

...

Shen Wanyao sat on the sofa in the living room, carefully took off her shoes and socks, and waited for Bo Wenzhu to come over and rub his legs.

The socks he wears are translucent summer stockings that are breathable, slippery and easy to remove.

But the skin on his legs was too tender, and the socks would always get entangled on it. He had to lift his legs, straighten them, hold the hem of the socks tightly, and roll up the socks one by one, and take them off to his snow-white ankles.

As soon as Bo Wenzhu came over, he saw Shen Wanyao concentrating on taking off his socks.

Bo Wenzhu's eyes dimmed, and his voice was low and hoarse: "Is it all right?"

Shen Wanyao noticed that the man was coming, and his movements became much faster: "It's ok, come here and rub it for me."

Bo Wenzhu half-kneeled in front of the sofa, kneeling on one knee, his cold white and slender fingertips stroked the boy's thighs, and began to stroke them regularly.