44

After Shen Wanyao said this, the violent ups and downs of emotions made her abdomen feel like falling again, and it was more intense than last time.

The three eggs noticed that the weak and beautiful mother was pitifully resisting the bad guys, and they scrambled to come out to protect the mother.

"Hmm..." Shen Wanyao's complexion turned pale, her lips were bitten by white teeth, her legs under the skirt were tightly clenched, and the white silk stockings turned darker in one spot.

He was in no mood to be angry anymore, raised his misty eyes, and said weakly, "You guys let me in, don't bother me, I really have something very important..."

Seuss looked at the boy who was half angry and deflated. The horns hidden in the hood were very hot, and the pulp wanted to burst out.

Bo Wenzhu lowered his eyes, turned sideways, and made room for Shen Wanyao at the door of the bedroom.

Shen Wanyao entered the bedroom without looking back, closed the door heavily, and locked the door.

...

The two men didn't make it too difficult for him.

Shen Wanyao breathed a sigh of relief, leaning against the back of the door, clutching the hem of her skirt helplessly.

The body relaxed, and the feeling of falling disappeared a little. But the white stockings have been soaked, and the tender legs are very uncomfortable, and the women's leather shoes are also stained with some water.

These are the fluids that help to lay the eggs.

He sat by the bed, took off his wet shoes and socks, stepped on the carpet with bare feet, and checked the video recorder at the head of the bed.

Bo Wenzhu once taught him how to use the video recorder.

Shen Wanyao pressed the button to start recording and sat back on the bed.

The video camera lens is facing him.

There is a circle of red light on the edge of the lens. In the dim bedroom, there seems to be a scarlet eye, peering at the little mother who is giving birth for the first time.

Shen Wanyao didn't care about the video recorder, he took off the overcoat that the man had put on the bed, folded several layers, and put it under his body.

The coat he got was full of sea salt smell, rich and cold.

This is Bo Wenzhu's unique breath.

Shen Wanyao smelled this breath, her ears turned red, her waist and abdomen curled up slightly,... as if he was laying eggs in Bo Wenzhu's arms.

Woooo so strange.

The system's voice sounded: [Little host, are you ready? I'm going to close your five senses for you. The baby golden finger will make you close and open your eyes, and you will be born. 】

[I can even lay non-human eggs for your cheat. I went to the headquarters to pick up garbage for a long time, and I will save you enough points to upgrade cheat. 】

Shen Wanyao was inexplicably moved, and whispered: "Tongtong, after my eggs hatch, I will let them recognize you as godfather."

System: [Thank you. 】

Shen Wanyao was still dawdling, adjusting the thickness of the coat for a while, and looking at her stomach for a while.

The system couldn't see it, and directly put him into a sleep state and started laying eggs.

In the last world, its little host also gave birth to a baby.

The system believes that in this new world, as long as the little host's body is well protected and he is not allowed to lose his body, the host will definitely be able to attack smoothly.