62: World 2 Extras

As the tea party begins.

Shen Wanyao appeared in a western-style palace.

The Western-style palace is large and resplendent, with skylight falling from the dome and dazzling stained glass.

In the center of the palace, a long dining table was placed.

And Shen Wanyao, sitting in the middle of the dining table.

His chair, ... or throne. Made of gold and covered with cashmere blankets, his body is too petite.

Other people's seats are just ordinary white dining chairs.

This made Shen Wanyao very embarrassed, afraid that others would think that he was very delicate, and that he would sit on a throne instead of an ordinary chair.

When Shen Wanyao was thinking about whether to secretly sit on the white dining chair, a little white ball crawled out from under the table.

This white ball, only the size of a cat, has no fluff and looks smooth, like a translucent balloon.

It blinked its eyes and shouted: "Little host, I am everything!"

This white ball is Shen Wanyao's system.

This was the first time it met Shen Wanyao. It put on small clothes for itself, a small court prince's suit, and put it on the chubby dumpling.

Shen Wanyao was taken aback for a moment, then chuckled: "You are so cute."

System: ╭(╯^╰)╮

Shen Wanyao looked at his throne, and told the system about his embarrassment: "I'm sitting on the throne, and the others are just ordinary white dining chairs,...would others think I'm delicate."

System: [You are the protagonist of the tea party, you must sit on the throne! Don't worry, the other hosts are rough men and won't care about these! 】

[Your skin is tender, but the white dining chair will rub your butt red, and those men will laugh at you when they see it. 】

Shen Wanyao thought about it too, he didn't want to ask other hosts for advice while blushing because of the pain in his butt.

He obediently sat on the throne covered with a woolen blanket, without further entanglement.

"All, when will the other hosts arrive?"

System: [Soon. 】

[I have taken many hosts, and after they know you, they all want to see you. 】

[But the energy they carry is very powerful, the space can only accommodate three people entering, so only three people and three people can take turns with you...]

[They are now fighting outside the palace in order to grab the three places. The form is the same as a martial arts contest, and the scale is no less than an interstellar war. 】

Shen Wanyao: "..."

The system twisted the fat body: [They should be almost done fighting, I'll go out and have a look! 】

Shen Wanyao: "...Okay."

After a while.

The system came back with good news: [After 10,000 rounds, three people finally won! Only the most powerful host is qualified to meet you! 】

【Come on, come on, they're coming soon! 】

Shen Wanyao was very nervous when meeting another host for the first time.

He sat obediently, holding his breath, his heartbeat rose to his throat, and his beautiful face was flushed red because of his helplessness.

Before the arrival of the three hosts, the system took out a document.

These are the identities of the three hosts, and the system wants Shen Wanyao to study them temporarily.

【No.1 Host】

Source: The 01 system used to be an infinite stream system,

This host shuttled in various supernatural planes. After completing 999 worlds, he became an infinite stream boss who is afraid of ghosts.

name:?

Age: 9999+

Emotional experience: 0

Hobbies: Killing all creatures and spirits (new hobbies are wearing aprons and researching how to make small strawberry cakes for Shen Wanyao)

[No. 2 host]

Source: The 01 system used to be a black technology system.

This host shuttled between various planes with the theme of technology. After experiencing a thousand worlds, he finally ascended mechanically.

name:?

Age: 333323

Emotional experience: 0

Hobbies: Propagating the truth that flesh and blood are short and mechanical soaring. (Recent new hobby is: researching how to evolve a fleshy Jinjiang to serve Shen Wanyao, because he feels that his current mechanical Jinjiang will damage Shen Wanyao)

【No. 3 Host】

Source: The 01 system used to be the immortal cultivation system.

This host, who performed in various planes and became immortal, was finally able to retire after he achieved immortality countless times.

name:?

Age: Immortal

Emotional experience: 0

Hobbies: playing chess, walking birds, playing erhu, drinking tea. (The latest new hobby is: in order to pursue Shen Wanyao, learn how to be the most fashionable crazy critic)

...

Shen Wanyao was a slow reader and read these three materials carefully for a long time.

He didn't understand why the new hobbies of the three hosts were all related to him.

He felt that there was nothing particularly attractive about him, except that he could give birth to a baby by himself.

In order to communicate better with them, Shen Wanyao obediently memorized all their information in her mind.

but……

He worries about an important problem.

He raised his eyes, slightly embarrassed, and asked the system cautiously: "Have they read my profile? I didn't complete the fast travel task very well. Will they think I'm stupid?"

"They are black technology, and they are immortal cultivators. They look very powerful..."

system:【? 】

System: [It's good that you don't dislike them. 】

Shen Wanyao was still a little worried, so she straightened her clothes and hair, trying to make herself look smarter.

unconsciously.

The gate of the palace opened, and footsteps sounded.

Three hosts came.