13

Shen Yuelin's eyes were dark, and his Adam's apple, which was covered by the collar of the military uniform, slid up and down.

But he is still expressionless, serious, like a good brother who is calm and cold.

Shen Wanyao struggled for a long time, and finally chose to hide in Shen Yuelin's arms.

The difference in body size between him and Shen Yuelin was too large, and he was afraid that the belly that was pregnant with the baby would touch the man's abdominal muscles.

After he was pregnant, his body became more and more sensitive.

Shen Wanyao noticed that Shen Yuelin and Hawes had been staring at him, so she quickly adjusted her state.

Ahem, he can't interfere with the protagonist who wants to be attacked by Shura field for the protagonist.

Shen Yuelin lowered his eyes and saw the information about Ji Zheng released by Hawes.

The young man in the profile photo, with blue eyes and black hair, is handsome. He is a harmless young male omega.

Shen Yuelin said in a low voice, "Mr. Hawes, what's the matter? Have you noticed him too?"

The system screamed: [Ahhhhhh, the protagonist Gong really noticed that the protagonist Shou, and Gong Er also likes the protagonist Shou! The Shura field is coming! After going through the twists and turns of the little host being accidentally caught, pregnant, and found out, the plot is finally on the right track. 】

Shen Wanyao: ovo

Obediently watching the Shura field jg

When Shen Wanyao and the system are ready to listen to "I'm not breaking you up, I'm here to join you", "I'll give you 100 million star coins and leave him!" at eight o'clock.

But they saw that Hawes raised his cold eyes and raised his icy glasses: "I, like you, just wanted to kill him too."

Hawes sneered: "Unfortunately, I can't catch him, obviously even the torture equipment is ready."

"That's why I came here specifically to seek Marshal Shen's help. After all, Marshal Shen really wants to kill him, doesn't he?"

"The entire military department knows that Marshal Shen is chasing and killing a blue-eyed omega youth. Even the strongest interstellar aliens don't have this treatment. They all think that he has meddled with your favorite baby. The whole military department knows who your favorite baby is. .”

Shen Wanyao: "...?"

Shen Wanyao wondered if she had gone to the wrong set, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and her wet eyes were very dazed.

What happens when the protagonist attacks and kills the protagonist...

The system was stunned and almost shut down, he prayed that Gong must be talking nonsense, the protagonist Gong would stand up and refute, I didn't chase him, I love him!

But Shen Yuelin's reaction was different from what the system imagined.

He paused, and opened his thin lips: "I really want to kill him, and I can also help you kill him together."

"However, I would like to ask, why did Dr. Hawes, who saved lives and healed the wounded, want to kill a commoner of the empire?"

Shen Yuelin's eyes darkened, and his voice was hoarse: "Besides, you were staring at my brother just now."

Shen Wanyao: "???"

Why did you suddenly mention him?

What does it have to do with him if they want to hunt down the protagonist Shou!