4

Shen Wanyao heard the beta youth's clear words word by word, her innocent and beautiful face was completely blank, her eyes widened and her eyelashes trembled.

Ah, there is a baby in his belly...?

He didn't have time to react, but the system reacted instead.

The host's physical data did show that she was pregnant.

【Pregnant? ? ? Pregnant? ? pregnant? ? Is it the kind of pregnancy that will give birth? ? Ahhh, the host is pregnant! ! ah ah! 】

[My big-fierce-attack-host-master]

The system screamed.

If it had a body, it must be the surprised and distorted villain in the famous oil painting "The Scream".

In the end, the system froze and everything was peaceful.

In Shen Wanyao's mind, there was an extra little ghost with the expression xox, and the little ghost was voicing little ghosts, floating around.

Shen Wanyao: "..."

Hawes was sure that Shen Yuelin hadn't heard this amazing fact.

Before he became a medical professor, he was a famous scout in the empire.

The whispers between him and Shen Wanyao could hide the truth from Marshal Shen Yuelin who was close at hand.

He stood up, put away the medical box, and smiled at Shen Yuelin: "Mr. Shen, if there is nothing else, I will go first."

Before leaving, Hawes whispered to Shen Wanyao again at a volume that only two people could hear.

"Sir, if you don't want your brother to know that you are pregnant, please contact me later."

In the light gray eyes of the young man, there was a fleeting glint of treachery, which was quickly covered by a gentle smile.

*

After Hawes left, Shen Wanyao was confused.

Why is Gong Er threatening him with his pregnancy?

Attack 2: You definitely don't want your brother to know about your pregnancy, do you?

Shen Wanyao: ovo?

What happened if the protagonist knew he was pregnant? Could it be that he didn't love the protagonist?

But it's important that he eats breakfast, he doesn't bother to reveal this to the protagonist Gong first.

He tugged at the corner of Shen Yuelin's clothes, pursed his mouth, and muttered coquettishly: "Brother, I'm hungry."

After Hawes left, Shen Yuelin's expression finally stopped being so cold.

Although Shen Wanyao didn't mention the word "breakfast" at all, the man stood up and brought breakfast to Shen Wanyao.

Breakfast was all the dishes that Shen Wanyao had just requested.

As he ate, he belatedly thought about who the baby's father was.

Not long ago, he slept with that strange omega in the bar.

He was afraid that there would be a man he had slept with but would be forgotten by him, so after careful thought for a long time, he was sure that the baby's father could only be that omega man.

Shen Wanyao was attracted by the sudden crying.

The cries came from far and near, thin and weak, miserable, not like human cries.