42

Apart from asking Bo Wenzhu to prepare the camera, Shen Wanyao did not forget to carefully observe every corner of the bedroom.

Especially the corners where egg-shaped objects are easy to hide.

He tried Bo Wenzhu's bed by the way, it was soft and wide, with a faint smell of sea salt and soap, it was his ideal place to lay eggs.

When Shen Wanyao left the bedroom, she remembered an important thing.

He grabbed the corner of the man's clothes, and asked cautiously, "Mr. Bo, I should be using your bedroom for a few days, but the time of use varies, and it may be in the middle of the night."

"Will you mind if I knock on your bedroom door in the middle of the night and ask you to give me your bedroom?"

He thought of those small oviparous animals laying eggs, mostly in the dead of night in the middle of the night.

He thought he might be doing the same.

Bo Wenzhu didn't hesitate: "I don't mind, just knock on the door when the time comes."

"I'll keep the camera there from now on until you run out."

Shen Wanyao was happy, she pursed her bright red lips, and her snowy feet wrapped in plush cotton swayed.

Perhaps because of being in a good mood, Shen Wanyao actually remembered today that she was a nanny and wanted to make dinner for the protagonist Shou.

He put on an apron, hat and gloves, and busied himself in the kitchen.

Shen Wanyao plans to make corn rib soup, mixed vegetable stew, cola chicken wings, and cold chicken feet.

He was cutting ribs, and the mobile phone that was placed aside suddenly vibrated.

Shen Wanyao subconsciously picked up the phone.

——slk, a new text message has been sent.

slk: [Baby, what are you doing now? 】

Shen Wanyao was embarrassed by the overly nasty address of the other party, and her toes curled up in cotton slippers.

Seeing Shen Wanyao's delay in answering, slk directly stated his purpose.

slk: [Baby, if you don't want that photo of yours to be exposed by me, you just listen to me obediently. From now on, I ask you questions, and you have to answer them. 】

[I ask again, what are you doing now? 】

Shen Wanyao is bored, who are you?

But he is not doing something shady now, he replied: [I am cooking. 】

slk: [Ah, then you can shoot me a video of you cooking, it doesn’t need to be too long, one minute is enough, and you shoot it at a high place so that I can see your whole body. 】

Shen Wanyao: "..."

The other side's question is not too much.

Shen Wanyao did so, and put the phone on the high cupboard shelf.

This time, he was cooking a new dish. He thought that the video of the process would be watched by another person, so he couldn't help being nervous. He hoped that he would not blow up the kitchen, and the other party would definitely laugh at him.

Wearing thin plastic gloves, Shen Wanyao started cooking carefully.

The mobile phone camera recorded his every move in front of the stove, as if an invisible person was watching him.

The human teenager in the camera, with black hair and red lips, is beautiful and gentle.

He was cutting onions, his back was slightly bent, his neck was bent, his profile was delicate, his eyelashes were as long as feathers, and his lips were plump.