16

Shen Wanyao didn't know how long she slept.

He opened his eyes in a daze, and found himself lying on the sofa in a strange living room.

Only then did he remember that he had come to the tool man's starship.

Pei Ye came over with a glass of warm water, his eyebrows were gentle: "Xiaowan, are you awake?"

"Hmm... How long have I been asleep?" Shen Wanyao rubbed her eyes, the corners of her eyes were red, and her voice was soft and waxy.

Pei Ye: "I didn't sleep for long, I only slept for half an hour." He looked at the live camera on the coffee table and said warmly:

"Is this camera for your live broadcast? I think you forgot to turn off the camera, so I will turn it off for you."

"..."

Shen Wanyao remembered that she started the live broadcast, and then was distracted by the little desserts, forgot to be on the live broadcast, and fell asleep! !

Cover your face.

Fortunately, he didn't do anything shameful, such as talking to himself to the baby in his belly, or watching his belly bulge without clothes.

But he was afraid that the audience would see Pei Ye. After all, in the eyes of the audience, he was a young single mother living alone.

Pei Ye noticed Shen Wanyao's uneasiness, and chuckled lightly: "Don't worry, your audience didn't see me, I know that my rash appearance will bring trouble to your career."

"Speaking of cameras..." Pei Ye thought of something, and his expression flashed a bit disappointed:

"According to the customs of my hometown, on the night of conceiving a baby, you need to take a camera to shoot the whole process, especially the moment when the seed of life is injected, and you have to take a close-up. This kind of video is of great significance."

He sighed softly: "I should have pursued you well, picked another beautiful night, set up a camera, let us have a video to revisit, and take it out every day to watch it repeatedly."

"Instead of suddenly breaking into the bar and letting you in the chaos..., you and I have no relationship foundation, you are so young, you have never even touched a man's hand, but you are pregnant with my baby, and you are pregnant with my baby that night. No close-up photos."

Pei Ye has a pair of forest green eyes like pine forests, gentle like water, able to cover up the darkness in his heart.

After hearing this, the system was overwhelmed with emotion: [Looking at it this way, Pei Yehao is too good. 】

Shen Wanyao didn't feel pregnant at first, but when he heard what Pei Ye said, his cheeks flushed and his eyes were wet, as if he had been soaked in water.

He faltered: "No, it's okay, it's okay without that video, I don't like being recorded..."

Like a good husband, Pei Ye said softly, "Actually, the video can be shot on the night of the second pregnancy, but I won't let you get pregnant with the second baby. Pregnancy is very hard."

The last sentence is his true words.

The person he loves is clearly still a child, but she is pregnant with a baby.

The young body is pregnant with a small life, and the body becomes more sensitive due to pregnancy. In order to be able to give birth to a baby, the two balls have more soft and huggable flesh.

Not to mention that tools such as cavity openers and plugs will be used in the future to survive pregnancy.

Shen Wanyao interrupted the man: "Stop talking, I'm sleepy, I'm going home to sleep, my brother is waiting for me at home."