21

This time he learned to be clever.

Shen Wanyao raised her face, blinked, without hesitation: "Mr. Police, I want to choose that omega doctor."

He thinks he is not stupid at all, even very smart.

He could see that Gong Er had strange bad intentions towards him, if he agreed to let Gong Er check his body, it would be equivalent to jumping into a pit of fire.

Just like the idiot protagonist in a third-rate horror movie, knowing that the other party may not be alive, he foolishly makes friends with the other party.

As for the older female omega doctor, it sounds very safe.

The system hesitated to speak, and then stopped talking: [Uh, I have something, I don't know if I should say it, forget it or not...]

Shen Wanyao frowned, she didn't want to say anything.

The policeman on the other side heaved a sigh of relief when he heard that the innocent little victim had made the right choice.

"The police will take you to the hospital later."

"Um."

Shen Wanyao nodded obediently, and glanced at Hawes from the corner of her eye.

Hearing that the boy didn't choose him, Hawes frowned, took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, and the gray smoke that was the same color as his eyes and hair lingered.

Seeing Shen Wanyao looking at him, Hawes paused, immediately extinguished the cigarette, and said word by word, "Sir, I'm sorry, I forgot that you are pregnant, so you can't smoke second-hand smoke."

"It doesn't matter." Shen Wanyao saw that Gong Er didn't make an issue of who he chose, but started smoking, thinking that Gong Er should not care about him.

After all, he is just a cannon fodder.

...

Shen Wanyao left Hawes and was taken to the famous maternity hospital in the empire.

The female omega who helped Shen Wanyao do the examination was an old lady with gray hair and hale and hearty spirit.

She is retiring soon and has a lot of experience.

The obstetrical medical room where Shen Wanyao had her examination was very warmly furnished, with a faint smell of disinfectant in the air, cartoons on the walls, and a few puppets on the rest bed.

Seeing Shen Wanyao, the old doctor adjusted his reading glasses: "Is that Mr. Shen Wanyao?"

Shen Wanyao nodded.

The old doctor sighed and looked at the thin boy with pity: "I heard about you from my granddaughter."

Shen Wanyao was taken aback, did the old doctor know about him bullying the protagonist?

It was the first time he encountered his own scandal, and when it was brought up by outsiders, he couldn't help becoming nervous and clenched his hands helplessly.

The old doctor shook his head: "Tell me, how could those people bully you because of their power? Pei Ye treated you in your live broadcast..., even Marshal Shen, who has always been prudent..."

"You are so young, you are pregnant again, and you still have to be tortured by alhas, it's pitiful."

Shen Wanyao couldn't figure out the situation, what kind of live broadcast...

He didn't know that four men had already appeared in his live broadcast room, and he simply thought that everyone thought he was an unwanted single mother.