69

The reason why Shen Wanyao showed her little wings to the guests.

It's because he doesn't know how to blackmail and how to make customers willing to pay more.

He can only show the guests the sticky, lifeless little wings that have just produced honey, to prove that the honey production process is very hard, the honey juice is hard-won, and the honey juice is fresh, just produced from his body. ...

All these reasons together should be enough for 500 gold coins.

Shen Wanyao's succubus wings were supposed to be red, but the system was afraid that his succubus identity would be exposed, and dyed his wings white to disguise him as an angel.

When others see his white wings, they will only think he is a little angel.

The man's line of sight was filled with honey-stained white wings.

The air was instantly filled with a strong sweet smell.

The man was stunned, his eyebrows trembled, and he said hoarsely, "Are you an angel?"

Shen Wanyao pursed her lips, guilty: "Well... I'm a special angel, I can produce honey."

The man frowned: "This is the human world, and the angel race will only be in the heavenly world. There is no rule of the God of Light, and it is not allowed to come to the human world without authorization."

"Not to mention, you married human males in the human world, married twice, gave birth to them, and became wives and mothers for humans."

Shen Wanyao blushed, trying to explain that Zai Zai was adopted, not born...

But the man approached step by step, without giving him a chance to explain.

The man's face was gloomy, and he paused every word: "Most human beings have never seen angels, they believe in angels, and built churches and the Holy See for angels."

"If humans knew that there was a little angel in the human world, or a beautiful little widow who had been married twice, was nourished by two men, and gave birth to a child, how would they react?"

"They will condemn you, a holy angel, for doing such a thing. Then punish you for it."

Frightened by the man, Shen Wanyao backed away step by step, her little wings shrank timidly, and the down feathers exploded.

He wanted to explain angrily that he was not a holy angel, but a succubus.

A succubus doesn't need to be holy, it doesn't matter how many times she marries a man...!

But the system stopped him: [According to statistics, humans like succubi as much as angels. After all, everyone loves succubus, even if succubus is just a mythical creature.

If you expose your identity as a succubus, it will only cause a bigger commotion, attracting all lunatic lsp. 】

"..." Shen Wanyao was at a loss and could only turn a pale face.

The man talked sullenly for a long time, and finally looked at his little wings covered in honey.

Shen Wanyao didn't forget about her shady little business, tried hard to overcome her fear, raised her bullying face, and blackmailed ferociously: "Sir, you drank my honey juice, you have to give me five hundred gold coins, otherwise Don't go."

The man's eyes darkened: "I will give you as many gold coins as you want."

He suddenly asked: "After you finish my business, will you wear a high-cut white robe again, stand on the side of the street, and attract men passing by?"