56

Bo Wenzhu stared at the people in the photo for a long time.

The other party was wearing a king's dress that matched Shen Wanyao's. He was handsome and tall, and he was very close to Shen Wanyao.

The whole body of this person is imprinted with him, more similar than Bo Cangye who is a twin with him.

Bo Wenzhu came up with an absurd word, - substitute.

He is a stand-in for this person.

Shen Wanyao approached him and became his babysitter all because he had the exact same face as this person.

Bo Wenzhu even wondered if Shen Wanyao was pregnant with this person's child.

No doubt, maybe it is.

Bo Wenzhu almost crushed his phone, his sea blue eyes were stained scarlet, staring bloodthirsty at the young man in the photo.

He took a deep breath, dialed the driver's phone, and said coldly, "Prepare the car and go to Ghana Amusement Park."

****

amusement park.

Shen Wanyao didn't know that Bo Wenzhu had found him.

He still slept soundly in the young man's arms, and the young man's embrace seemed to have a special magic power for him, making him unconsciously attached to it.

After the ball was over, the young man carried him to the five-star hotel in the amusement park.

"A presidential suite for two."

The front desk clerk quickly responded and checked the room for him.

The waiter casually glanced at the person in the young man's arms.

Shen Wanyao was wrapped in the youth's coat, her sleeping face was beautiful and soft, her skirt was drooping, and her legs wrapped in stockings hung down.

The waiter thought they were a couple, and asked casually, "Sir, do you need... a condom?"

"Your race is mermaid, our hotel has special products for mermaid."

There are two mermaids with tentacle-shaped suction cups, so the safety products in that area need to be specially customized.

As the waiter said, he took a few glances at their poor shape, and prayed in his heart that this poor little human would not be injured, and the ambulance would not come to the hotel entrance in the middle of the night.

The young man glanced at the waiter and replied casually: "He is my mother."

waiter:"???"

The waiter's world view was completely shattered, and he hesitated: "I'm sorry, it's too offensive..."

The young man remained silent, the dim light of the night covered the corners of his raised lips, he was very satisfied with the waiter's reaction.

He made no secret that this beautiful boy was his mother, and he was even eager to reveal it to the world.

They have the most sacred and pure relationship, and no one can separate or transcend them.

***

Shen Wanyao woke up in the hotel suite.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a mermaid with silver hair and blue eyes guarding the head of the bed.

It was rare for Shen Wanyao to recognize the wrong person this time, and he called out to Mr. in a daze.

The young man straightened his sleepy hair, and smiled lightly: "Are you awake?"