39

Shen Wanyao was stunned for a long time before realizing the meaning of the doctor's words.

He has an egg in his stomach, the kind of egg that he will give birth to and break its shell into a baby.

Shen Wanyao didn't immediately think about which man it was that made him fall for it unknowingly.

His mind turns very slowly when it comes to matters related to men.

He only cares about the eggs in his belly.

His eyes lit up, and he asked the doctor curiously, "Grandma, what species is my egg? Is it a cub like a duckling?"

doctor:"……"

Doctor: "You have to ask the egg's father."

Shen Wanyao was embarrassed and frowned: "I don't know who he is."

The old doctor cast a shocked gaze, and sighed softly: "Oh, I didn't expect that you look so cute and clever, but you actually play like this behind your back."

The old doctor tried: "Dan's father, can't it be the mermaid outside the door?"

Shen Wanyao immediately shook her head and explained: "No."

The protagonist was beaten too late for his cannon fodder, how could he be Dan's father.

The old doctor breathed a sigh of relief: "It's fine if you don't. The mermaid tribe has been infertile for hundreds of years. If you are pregnant with mermaid eggs, you will definitely be caught by them for research."

"The fish eggs of the mermaid tribe have a short breeding time, and you will be locked in the breeding room by them and forced to keep laying eggs."

Shen Wanyao was taken aback by the old doctor's words.

Fortunately, he was not pregnant with a mermaid egg.

The old doctor wrote a diagnosis note to Shen Wanyao: "It is normal to have a stomachache when you are pregnant with an egg. You can also give birth at home, just pay attention to nutritional supplements..."

Shen Wanyao: "Thank you."

...

Shen Wanyao left the consultation room, not forgetting to announce the good news to the system: "All, I have cubs, and there are still three."

The system looked at this familiar scene and was silent for a long time: 【You...】

In the middle of it, the tone suddenly became ferocious, and the volume was raised, as if scolding Shen Wanyao.

[Did you find a man behind my back? I lost my body! ! Is your body lost? 】

【If you don't lose your body, why are you pregnant again! Still three cubs! My goodness! Why do you always lose yourself! You little baby! 】

Since the system became a writer on that website, it has learned a lot of more standard words, such as lost body, little y baby.

Facing the angry system, Shen Wanyao understood the meaning of throwing herself away.

His eyelashes fluttered helplessly, and the corners of his eyes were red: "You slandered me, I didn't have a relationship with a man, and I didn't lose myself..."

"I just want to tell you that I have a ball, why are these strange things involved..."

The system was about to die of anger: [You don't have sex with the male non-human, how can there be eggs? You must have cheated on me and secretly gave the man as punishment! You are attacking! (shaking shoulders) (crazy)]