91

With a crying voice, Shen Wanyao muttered in a daze: "The bathroom..."

He said he was going to the bathroom, but his body peed out in a very disobedient way, like a bad baby with duplicity.

He didn't understand why the bitten wing would want to pee, but he was frightened by his involuntary embarrassment.

Shen Wanyao's little head was buried in the pillow, and he began to sob, not even caring about his bitten wings.

Fortunately, in the next second, Povii picked him up in the air, carried him to the bathroom, hugged him, coaxed him, and helped him relieve himself.

Xiangruan's body trembled, and there was the sound of rustling water.

Purvey lowered his head and stared, his eyes darkened.

Shen Wanyao "urinated on the bed" without any real meaning, and urinated patter on the toilet, and even obediently urinated in the center without getting any stains.

—— Poweiyi thought, in fact, it doesn't matter if Shen Wanyao pissed on him.

It's just that Shen Wanyao may not be able to accept it, after all, she can even cry when she wants to wet the bed. If he accidentally urinates elsewhere, he may collapse.

Shen Wanyao felt much more comfortable after untying her hands, her cheeks were pink like a satisfied kitten.

His consciousness was still confused, he didn't know that he was relieved in the arms of the man, he thought he walked to the bathroom with strong strides and forbearance.

His eyes were closed tightly, and he gradually lost consciousness.

Before losing consciousness, Shen Wanyao felt Purviy grab his little wings again.

It seemed that he still whispered in his ear with a very soft voice.

"The stupid kitten who can't even pee, so cute."

...

After Shen Wanyao woke up, it was no longer a small hotel, but the Temple of Light.

He lies in his own Son's bedroom.

When Shen Wanyao woke up, his body was unexpectedly relaxed, and his consciousness was also very clear. The God of Light should have used some magical healing methods for him.

At the same time, he remembered everything that happened last night, and his cheeks turned red instantly.

Purvey took his wingtips in his mouth and drank his honeydew in the most direct way.

In the middle of the journey, he wanted to pee inexplicably, and then he was hugged by Povii and peed.

Shen Wanyao lowered her head, pursed her lips tightly, clenched her snow-white fingers, and curled up her little wings in embarrassment.

His little wings were messed up by the dog-like Purvi, and his normally well-groomed feathers were disheveled. The fragrant fragrance in the feather bushes was gone, replaced by the cold and light breath of the God of Light .

Not to mention his nectaries, they were sucked clean.

The nectary holes at the tips of the wings couldn't even close, like a small mouth swollen by kissing, the lips were slightly opened, and a clean light red could be seen.

Shen Wanyao originally thought that after the honey gland hole recovered, he could still secretly sell honey juice, save some money, and become a little rich man...