18

Shen Wanyao didn't know that the four men he knew had gathered together to fight over who the baby's biological father was.

He was still asleep, wearing loose pajamas, the hooded rabbit ears drooping, the whole person was quiet and soft, and he was incompatible with the dangerous men who were about to explode.

The names of the three men were written on the boy's poor belly with big thorns.

Shen Yuelin took this scene into his eyes, and Ji Zheng's words fell into his ears clearly.

The bouquet was dropped, and the holy white tulips were scattered all over the ground.

——Shen Yuelin didn't hesitate, and didn't even make any expression, and imperceptibly pulled out the gun hanging on the side of the belt of the military uniform.

The slender fingers tightly wrapped in tactical gloves pointed at Ji Zheng and pulled the trigger.

Shen Yuelin's hands that would caress Shen Wanyao's hair and feed Shen Wanyao were warm and generous, and actually killed many lives.

Enemies, aliens, sinners.

He killed them just to give his beloved brother a safer living environment.

Now, he can kill the noble imperial prince for him.

Gunshots rang out.

Blood spattered on the ground.

Ji Zheng wasn't shot in the head right away, his arm was shot, and a big hole was made, and the bone was deep and bloody.

Red wine flavor pheromone, mixed with blood, strong and pungent.

Ji Zheng was seriously injured, and his top alha physique allowed him to still stand where he was, with the corners of his lips curled up, and with a provocative smile, he looked at the man in front of him.

Shen Yuelin didn't mean to show mercy to this young man who might have impregnated his younger brother on purpose.

He wanted to aim at Ji Zheng's head, but he missed it.

As the Marshal Shen Yuelin, it is impossible for him to make any mistakes in marksmanship.

The only person who can make him make mistakes is Shen Wanyao.

——Shen Wanyao woke up when he pulled the trigger, his eyelashes fluttered, as if he was about to open his eyes.

In an instant, Shen Yuelin frowned, and shifted the muzzle of the gun.

He didn't want the young man who had just grown up to see the bloody scene of broken heads as soon as he woke up.

Will be scared to cry.

On the other side, Shen Wanyao woke up in a daze, and smelled a strong, pungent smell of blood.

Then he fell into a generous embrace.

The cold cedar smell dilutes the blood.

Ji Zheng's arm was injured, his flesh and bones were exposed, it was difficult to hug Shen Wanyao.

Shen Yuelin took Shen Wanyao into his arms easily.

There was blood all over the ground, he didn't let the young man see, and gently covered the other's eyes with his hands.

"do not look."

Shen Wanyao just woke up: "...?"

Before he could figure out what was going on, Shen Yuelin carried him out of the room.

He is very familiar with Shen Yuelin's embrace, after all, he was often hugged and coaxed to sleep by the other party when he was a child.

It was a hug that made him feel safe.