Love

Summary:

Steve and Bucky being in love

No one's pov:

Steve and Bucky had been friends since they were kids, and they'd been through a lot together. But it wasn't until they were reunited after Bucky's time as the Winter Soldier that they realized their feelings for each other ran deeper than just friendship.

One day, Steve and Bucky were at home, cuddled up on the couch, watching a movie. Bucky had his head resting on Steve's chest, and Steve was running his fingers through Bucky's hair. They were both content just being together, not needing anything else in the world.

Suddenly, Bucky shifted and sat up, looking at Steve with a serious expression. "Steve, I need to tell you something," he said.

Steve sat up too, looking at Bucky with concern. "What is it?"

Bucky took a deep breath. "I love you, Steve. I've loved you for a long time now, and I can't keep it inside anymore."

Steve's heart leapt in his chest. He'd had feelings for Bucky for years, but he'd never dared to act on them, afraid of ruining their friendship. But now, hearing Bucky's confession, he knew he couldn't hold back any longer.

"I love you too, Buck," Steve said, taking Bucky's hand in his. "I always have."

Bucky's face lit up with a smile, and he leaned in to kiss Steve. It was soft and tender at first, but quickly grew more passionate as they realized how long they'd been waiting for this moment.

They spent the rest of the night wrapped up in each other's arms, talking about their hopes and dreams for the future. They knew it wouldn't always be easy, but as long as they had each other, they could face anything.

From that day on, Steve and Bucky were inseparable. They went on missions together, fought side by side, and came home to each other every night. They knew they were lucky to have found such a deep and meaningful love, and they cherished it every day cute kisses in morning and at night

My ai helped me write this if you have any requests or ideas please feel free to request

Word count: 365