Humiliated

Requested by: anonymous

Summary:

Poor cinnamon roll getting embarrassed

Word count: 603

No one's pov:

Peter Parker had always dreamed of being an Avenger, and when he finally became one, he was over the moon. He loved working with heroes like Iron Man, Captain America, and the Black Widow, and he relished every opportunity he had to prove himself.

One day, there was an important meeting with Nick Fury, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Peter was th be included, and he sat down eagerly at the table with his teammates. However, just a few minui the meeting, Peter felt something wet and warm spreading down the front of his pants.

Panicking, he tried to hold on, but it was too late. Peter had wet himself, and he was mortified. Hi looked around the room, trying to find some way to escape, but he couldn't even stand up withou secret being revealed.

"Peter, are you all right?" Nick Fury said, noticing the boy's discomfort. "What's wrong?"

Peter felt himself flushing bright red, and he knew there was no way out of it. "I had an accident," admitted voice trembling. "I'm so sorry."

Nick Fury didn't look pleased. "This is an important meeting, Parker," he said sternly. "I can't have disrupting things like this. Go clean yourself up, and we'll discuss this later."

Peter felt like he wanted to die as he slipped out of the meeting room and made his way down the hallway. The tears spilled down his face as he clutched at his wet clothes, feeling helpless and humiliated.

But then heheard footsteps behind him, and he turned to find his three "dads*- Tony, Bucky, and steve rushing up fo him.

"Peter, what's wrong?" Bucky asked, looking concerned.

Peter couldn't even speak; he just pointed to his wet clothes. Tony swore loudly, looking furious, whil Steve immediately went into a soothing mode, wrapping his arms around Peter in a comforting hug.

"We're getting you out of here," Tony said firmly, grabbing Peter's hand and pulling him down the hallway. "Come on, kid. You don't deserve to be treated like that."

They burst into Peter's bedroom, where Bucky had already laid out some clean clothes on the bed.
"Let's get you cleaned up," he said gently, leading Peter to the bathroom.

Steve stayed by Peter's side, rubbing his back and murmuring words of encouragement as Bucky helped him change. When they emerged, Tony was already on the phone with Fury, giving him a piece of his mind.

"Peter's not going back to that meeting until you learn to treat him with some damn respect," Tony snarled. "Got it?"

There was a pause on the other end of the line before Fury finally spoke. "All right, Tony." he said gruffly.
"Bring him back when he's ready."

Once the call was over, Steve helped Peter into bed, where he lay with his face buried in the pillow, still crying.

"It's okay, Peter," Steve said softly. "We love you, no matter what. You're part of our family now."

But then, just as Peter had started to calm down, he felt another warm trickle spreading against his skin.
He wanted to die all over again, but Steve just sighed, patted his shoulder, and went to fetch a diaper.

"Don't work about it, kid," he said, ellpping it on and tucking the covers around Peter. "We've got you
covered."

Peter felt a mix of gratitude and embarrassment, but he couldn't deny that he was glad for his new family's support. As he drifted off to sleep, he knew that no matter what happened next, he was in good hands