Scared

Summary:

A very upset Peter

No one's pov:

Peter was feeling very anxious and needed his dads badly. But they were all in a meeting and couldn't come to him. Peter started crying and couldn't stop. He was so scared and didn't know what to do.

Uncle Sam heard Peter crying and went to see what was wrong. "Hey, buddy, what's going on?" he asked gently.

"I-I need my dads," Peter sobbed. "They're in a meeting and I can't go to them. I'm so scared."

"It's okay, Peter," Sam said. "They'll be done soon, and then they'll come to you. In the meantime, why don't we go get some snacks and watch a movie?"

Peter nodded, and Sam led him to the kitchen. They made popcorn and got some candy, and then settled down on the couch to watch a movie. Peter still felt anxious, but he felt a little better with Sam there.

After a while, Bucky, Tony, and Steve came to see Peter. "Hey, buddy, what's going on?" Bucky asked.

"I'm just really scared," Peter said. "I need you guys."

"We're here now," Tony said. "What do you need?"

"I don't know," Peter said. "I just need you to be here."

"We're not going anywhere," Steve said, sitting down next to Peter on the couch.

Peter leaned into Steve's side and started to calm down. "I had a nightmare last night," he said. "And then I fell down this morning and scraped my knee. And then I spilled my cereal. I'm so clumsy."

"It's okay, buddy," Bucky said. "We all have days like that."

"Sometimes, when I'm feeling anxious, I like to draw," Tony said. "Do you want to draw with me?"

Peter nodded, and Tony led him to the art room. They spent the afternoon drawing and talking about their favorite superheroes.

Later that evening, they all had dinner together. Peter sat between Steve and Tony, and they talked about their day. Peter felt safe and loved with his dads and uncles around him.

After dinner, they all went to bed. Peter was still feeling a little anxious, but he knew that he was loved and supported by his family. He felt safe and secure in their company, and that was all that mattered to him.

Word count: 383