Ow

Summary:

Peter develops more spider traits along in life. He wakes up with sharp pains in his mouth and sees something

Peter's pov:

I woke up one morning with sharp pains in my mouth. I tried to ignore them, but they kept getting worse. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and I saw something strange in the mirror.

Two fangs had grown in my mouth overnight. They were sharp and pointed, like a spider's. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was terrified and embarrassed.

I tried to hide my fangs from everyone, but Tony Stark noticed that something was wrong with me. He asked me what was going on, and I couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

"I have fangs," I said, trying not to cry.

Tony looked at me in surprise. "Fangs? Let me see."

I hesitated, but then I opened my mouth and showed him my teeth. Tony examined them carefully, and then he put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay, kid," he said. "You're not alone. We'll figure this out together."

I started to cry then, and Tony hugged me. He didn't make fun of me or tell me that I was weird. He just comforted me and made sure I knew that he cared about me.

Over the next few days, we worked together to figure out what was happening to me. We did some tests and discovered that my spider powers were evolving. I was developing more spider traits, including fangs.

Tony helped me adjust to my new abilities. He showed me how to use my fangs to my advantage, and he helped me practice controlling them. He also made sure that I felt comfortable and safe.

Thanks to Tony's support, I was able to accept my new spider traits. I even started to embrace them. I realized that being different wasn't a bad thing. It was just part of who I was.

Tony was more than just a mentor to me. He was a friend who cared about me and wanted to help me. I was grateful for his kindness and support, and I knew that I could always count on him.

Idea from secretlyspider-boy

Word count: 372