Very anxious

Summary:

Peter being very anxious all the time

No one's pov:

Peter had always been a bit of a worrier, but lately, he had been more anxious than usual. Every time he had to leave his dad's side, he felt like his heart was going to pound out of his chest. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but he knew that it wasn't normal.

One day, Bucky, Steve, and Tony noticed how anxious Peter was becoming. They tried to reassure him that everything was okay, but nothing seemed to work. Finally, Peter broke down and told them that he had separation anxiety.

"Peter, what's going on?" Bucky asked, putting a hand on his son's shoulder.

"I don't know," Peter said, tears streaming down his face. "Every time I have to leave you guys, I feel like I'm going to die."

Steve and Tony exchanged a worried glance. They had noticed Peter's anxiety too, but they didn't know how bad it had gotten.

"Peter, you're not going to die," Tony said, trying to sound reassuring. "We're always going to be here for you, no matter what."

"But what if something happens to you guys?" Peter said, his voice shaking. "What if I'm not there to protect you?"

Bucky, Steve, and Tony exchanged another glance. They knew that they had to do something to help Peter feel better.

"Peter, we love you more than anything in the world," Steve said, kneeling down to look Peter in the eye. "And we're never going to leave you. But we know that sometimes we can't be there with you, and that's okay. That's why we came up with an idea."

Steve motioned for Tony and Bucky to come over, and they huddled together to whisper.

After a few minutes, they turned back to Peter, who was looking at them curiously.

"Peter, we got you something," Bucky said, holding out a small bag.

Peter took the bag and opened it up. Inside were three teddy bears that looked just like his dads.

"We thought that these teddies could keep you company whenever we can't be there," Tony said, smiling at Peter.

Peter was hesitant at first, but he soon grew to love his new teddies. Every night, he would snuggle up with his dad's teddies and feel comforted by their presence. Bucky, Steve, and Tony would come in and give him extra cuddles

Word count: 402