Struggling

Summary:

Peter struggling really really really bad

No one's pov:

Peter had been struggling with anxiety and feeling overwhelmed for a while now. He tried his best to keep his feelings to himself, but it was hard when people around him would give him weird looks. It made him feel even more anxious and scared.

One day, Peter was walking home from school when he noticed a group of kids staring at him. He tried to ignore them, but it was hard. He quickened his pace and soon found himself running home, tears streaming down his face.

When he arrived home, he ran straight to his dads' room, where Bucky, Tony, and Steve were all sitting on the bed. They looked up as Peter burst into the room, sobbing.

"What's wrong, Peter?" Bucky asked, concerned.

Peter took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. "People were giving me weird looks," he said, his voice shaking.

Tony wrapped his arms around Peter. "That's not okay. You don't deserve to be treated like that."

Steve stood up, determination in his eyes. "I'm going to go talk to that person."

Peter looked up at his dads, feeling a sense of comfort and safety. He knew that they would always be there for him.

Bucky stayed home with Peter, giving him lots of hugs and cuddles. They watched movies and ate chips and chocolates, trying to take Peter's mind off of what had happened.

Tony and Steve returned home a few hours later, looking serious. "We talked to that person," Tony said, sitting down on the bed.

Steve nodded. "They won't bother you again."

Peter smiled, feeling a sense of relief. "Thanks, dads."

Tony and Steve exchanged a look, then pulled out a huge box filled with teddy bears. "We got you a present," Tony said, grinning.

Peter's eyes widened as he looked at the box. "Wow," he said, feeling overwhelmed.

"We want you to know that we love you," Steve said, ruffling his hair.

Peter hugged his dads, feeling a sense of comfort and safety. He knew that he was loved and supported, and that was all that mattered.

Word count: 360