No big deal

Summary:

Peter sleeps over at stark tower for the first time (different version)

Word count:

No one's pov:

Peter was so excited as he walked into the main living space of Stark Tower. Tony had invited him for his first sleepover and Peter could hardly contain his excitement. The whole team was there, including Bucky Barnes, whom Peter had grown close to over the past few months. Bucky had taken Peter under his wing and had become a big brother figure to him.

As the night wore on, the team settled in for a movie marathon and Peter was feeling sleepy. He snuggled up in his sleeping bag, but before he knew it, he had an accident. Mortified, he tried to sneak out of the room unnoticed, but Bucky was quick to notice his distress.

"Hey, Pete, you okay?" Bucky asked, noticing the tears glistening in Peter's eyes.

Peter shook his head and before he knew it, he was pouring his heart out to Bucky. "I had an accident," he whispered, "I'm so embarrassed."

Bucky wrapped his arms around the younger boy, "It's okay, Pete," he said softly, "it happens to the be of us."

Bucky helped Peter clean himself up and they went to Tony to get Peter's bed cleaned. Tony was understanding and comforting, assuring Peter that it was no big deal.

With a fresh set of pajamas and a clean bed, Peter settled back in for the rest of the night. As he drift off to sleep, he felt a sense of gratitude towards Bucky and the rest of the team for accepting him, eve with his flaws.

"Thanks, Bucky," he mumbled as he drifted off to sleep, "you're the best big brother ever."

Bucky chuckled, "Anytime, kid." he said, ruffling Peter's hair. "That's what big brothers are for."