School 🤮

Summary:

Peter don't like school and needing comfort

No one's pov:

Peter Parker was having a rough day. He had been dreading going to school all week because he knew that he would be bullied for having comfort teddies. He had tried to leave them at home, but he couldn't bear the thought of being without them.

As he walked through the halls of his school, he could feel the eyes of his classmates on him. He knew that they were whispering about him behind his back, and he felt like he was going to cry. He tried to hold it together, but when he got to his locker, he broke down.

He sat on the floor, hugging his teddies tightly, and cried. He didn't know what to do, and he felt like he was all alone. That's when he remembered that he had a safe place - the Stark Tower. He knew that he could go there and that he would be safe.

He got up, wiped away his tears, and made his way to the tower. When he got there, he was greeted by the Avengers. They were surprised to see him, but they welcomed him with open arms. They showed him around the tower, and he felt like he was in a dream.

But then, Scott Lang walked into Peter's room and saw the teddies. He laughed and called Peter a baby. Peter felt his face turn red with embarrassment, and he tried to hide his teddies. But Scott kept teasing him, and Peter started to feel really upset.

That's when Bucky, Steve, and Tony came into the room. They could see that Peter was upset, and they knew that they needed to do something to help. They sat down next to him, and Bucky put his arm around him. "Hey, kid," he said. "What's going on?"

Peter tried to explain what had happened, but he was too upset to speak. Tony saw the teddies on the bed, and he knew what was going on. "Peter, it's okay," he said. "We all have things that make us feel better. You're not alone."

Steve handed Peter a teddy bear, and Bucky gave him a hug. They all sat on the bed with him, surrounded by teddies and junk food, and talked to him about how he was feeling. They told him that he was brave for being himself, and that they were proud of him.

Peter felt like he was finally home. He knew that he had a family that loved him, and that he didn't

Word count: 430