Never leaving dads sides

Summary:

Peter has really bad separation issues

No one's pov:

Peter he lived with his three dads, Bucky, Steve, and Tony. Peter loved spending time with his dads, but he had really bad separation issues. He wouldn't leave their side, and he even slept in their bed every night.

Peter was also very anxious about going to school, so he didn't go. Instead, he stayed at home with his dads and played with his teddies. When he felt uncomfortable, he would eat chocolates and thousands of packets of chips to make himself feel better.

Despite his dads' best efforts, Peter kept having nightmares. He was so scared that he started sleeping with a night light. Even with the night light, he still wouldn't leave his dads' side.

One day, Bucky, Steve, and Tony decided that they wanted to help Peter. They knew that he needed to learn how to be more independent and overcome his fears. They started by encouraging him to go outside and play in the park. At first, Peter was hesitant, but eventually, he started to enjoy himself.

Next, they worked on getting Peter to go to school. They found a school that was small and had a lot of support for children who were struggling with anxiety. Peter was nervous at first, but he quickly made friends and started to enjoy going to school.

Over time, Peter's separation issues started to improve. He still loved spending time with his dads, but he was also able to spend time away from them. He even started sleeping in his own bed at night.

Peter was grateful for his dads' love and support. He knew that he could always count on them to help him through his challenges.

That night peter does not like the dark in fact he hates it

"Goodnight, Peter," Steve said as he tucked Peter into bed.

"Goodnight, Dad," Peter replied, snuggling into his blankets.

As Steve and Bucky left the room, Tony called out, "Don't forget to turn off the light!"

Peter's eyes widened in fear. "No, don't turn off the light!" he cried.

Tony rushed back into the room. "What's wrong, Peter?" he asked.

"I don't want the dark," Peter said, his voice shaking.

Tony sighed. "Peter, you're getting too old to be afraid of the dark," he said gently. "You need to learn to sleep without a night light."

Peter shook his head. "No, I can't," he said. "I'll have nightmares."

Bucky and Steve came back into the room. "What's going on?" Bucky asked.

"Peter doesn't want us to turn off the light," Tony explained.

Steve sat down on the bed next to Peter. "Peter, we know that you're scared," he said. "But you need to learn to face your fears."

Peter looked up at Steve with tears in his eyes. "But I don't want to," he said.

Bucky put a hand on Peter's shoulder. "We're here for you, Peter," he said. "We'll help you get through this."

Peter took a deep breath. "Okay," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

The dads turned off the light and left the room. Peter lay in bed, his heart pounding. But after a few minutes, he started to relax. He realized that he wasn't alone. His dads were just down the hall, and they would always be there for him.

Over the next few weeks, the dads worked with Peter to help him overcome his separation issues. They encouraged him to spend more time away from them and to make new friends. They even took him to see a therapist who specialized in children with anxiety.

At first, Peter was resistant to the changes. He didn't want to leave his dads' side, and he was scared of new situations. But as he started to make progress, he began to feel more confident.

One day, Peter came home from school with a huge smile on his face. "I made a friend today!" he announced.

The dads exchanged a proud look. "That's great, Peter," Steve said.

Peter grinned. "And I even ate lunch in the cafeteria!" he said.

All 3 of his dads pull Peter into hugs Peter felt love and supported

Word count: 700