Flash

Summary:

Peter being bullying by flash

Word count: 393

No one's pov:

Peter hated sleeping in his room by himself. He always felt like someone was watching him, and he couldn't shake the feeling. One night, he couldn't take it anymore and went to his dads' room around 3 am.

"Daddy, papa, dada, wake up please," Peter cried out. He sounded like how he did when he was four years old.

Steve, Tony, and Bucky were confused, but they immediately wrapped their arms around Peter. "What's wrong, baby boy?" Steve asked, rubbing Peter's back.

"I don't want to sleep in my room anymore. I hate it," Peter said, his voice shaking.

Tony pulled back and looked at Peter. "Why do you hate it? Is something wrong?" he asked, concerned.

Peter shook his head. "I just don't like it. Can I sleep here with you guys?" he asked, looking up at his dads with big, pleading eyes.

"Of course, Peter. You can sleep with us anytime you want," Bucky said, smiling.

The next day, Steve, Tony, and Bucky were surprised to learn that Peter was being bullied at school by Flash. Peter had been keeping it a secret, not wanting to worry his dads. But it was taking a toll on him, and he couldn't hide it anymore.

"Peter, why didn't you tell us about this?" Tony asked, his voice laced with concern.

"I didn't want you guys to worry. I can handle it," Peter said, trying to sound brave.

Steve pulled Peter into a hug. "You don't have to handle it alone, Peter. We're here for you, and we'll help you through this," he said, kissing the top of Peter's head.

That night, Peter had a nightmare about Flash and woke up crying and screaming. Steve, Tony, and Bucky immediately woke up and pulled Peter into a hug.

"It's okay, Peter. You're safe with us," Tony said, stroking Peter's hair.

Bucky played with Peter's hair, drawing stars on his back with Steve's fingers. "We won't let anyone hurt you, Peter. We love you so much," he said.

Peter sniffled and wiped his tears away. "Can I stay here with you guys tonight?" he asked quietly.

"Of course, baby boy," Steve said, kissing the top of Peter's head.

Steve, Tony, and Bucky held Peter close, and they all fell asleep feeling safe and loved