Weight issues

Summary:

Peter having anxiety about his weight

Peter Parker had been struggling with anxiety about his weight for a while now. He avoided going out in public as much as possible, fearing that people would judge him for his appearance. One day, he confided in his friends Bucky, Tony, and Steve about his struggles.

At first, Peter was hesitant to talk about it, but his friends were understanding and supportive. They reminded him that he was loved and valued for who he was, not for his appearance. They also assured him that they would always be there for him, no matter what.

To help Peter feel better, the team decided to have a movie night. They ordered a ton of junk food and set up a cozy space in the living room. Peter was hesitant at first, but his friends encouraged him to join in. They made him feel comfortable and included, and soon he was laughing and having a great time.

As the night went on, Peter's anxiety began to fade away. He realized that he was surrounded by people who loved him for who he was, not for his appearance. He felt grateful to have such supportive friends in his life.

From that day on, Peter felt more confident about going out in public. He knew that he was loved and that he didn't have to be ashamed of his appearance. He was grateful to have such amazing friends who always had his back

Jarvis helped once again

Word count: 253