Mean boyfriend

Summary:

Peter has a mean boyfriend but his dads save him from him

Word count: 540

No one's pov:

Peter Parker felt like he had found love. His boyfriend, Ryan, was good-looking, popular, and charming. Everything seemed perfect on the surface, but deep down, Peter knew that there was something wrong. Ryan was mean, controlling, and abusive.

One day, when Bucky, Tony, and Steve came over for a visit, they noticed that Peter seemed unusually quiet and withdrawn. Tony just couldn't resist asking, "Is everything okay, kid?"

Peter hesitated for a moment before answering softly, "Yeah, everything's fine."

But Bucky could see that Peter was lying; his eyes had a sadness in them that he hadn't seen before. He put a hand on Peter's shoulder and said, "Hey, kiddo, you know you can tell us anything. We're here for you."

Peter hesitated before finally opening up about Ryan's behavior. Bucky, Tony, and Steve listened carefully, their faces growing sterner with each detail that Peter shared.

Steve spoke up first. "We're not gonna let him hurt you anymore, Peter. We're gonna come up with a plan to get rid of him."

Tony nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that guy's gotta go."

Peter looked up at his dads with tears in his eyes. "But... I don't want to be alone."

Bucky reached out to embrace him. "You're never alone, Peter. We're always gonna be here for you."

As they discussed a plan to get Ryan out of the picture, Ryan returned home early and found them all discussing the situation. He was angry, throwing objects around and yelling at Peter and his dads Peter was scared "just go Ryan please you make a scene that's not needed"

Ryan fired back at Peter "No your mine and your just being a bitch boy!"  Tony stepped up to Ryan, his voice stern, "You need to leave Peter alone. We won't tolerate anyone hurting our son. You're not good enough for him."

Ryan was taken back, but he refused to leave without a fight. He started to yell more things trying to manipulate Peter "PETER IM THE ONLY WHO LOVES YOU" "NO ONE WILL LOVE A FAT ASS LIKE YOU I DO THOUGH" Steve had enough and got him to leave as he left the house, he slammed the door with a loud bang, leaving Peter distraught and crying.

Bucky picked him up gently, holding him close as they moved to the living room. Bucky knew exactly what Peter needed, so he gathered all of his favorite comfort foods, weighted blankets, and Winnie the Pooh teddies.

They settled in on the couch and watched movies together. As they curled up under the blankets, Peter finally let himself cry. "Why did he have to be so mean?"

Bucky soothed him. "I don't know, kiddo. Some people are just rotten to the core. But he's gone now, and he won't be hurting you anymore."

Peter sniffled, but he felt safe in Bucky's arms. He said quietly, "Can we stay like this for a while?"

Bucky smiled and stroked his hair. "As long as you want, kiddo. We're not going anywhere."

Peter held one of his teddies while Bucky rocked him and humming a soft tune quietly smiling