Too scared

Summary:

Peter having a ruff time

No one's pov:

Peter was having a really tough time. He was  having nightmares every night, and he was so scared that he couldn't even go to school. He started sleeping in his dads' bed, but that didn't help much. He had his comfort teddies with him at all times, but even that wasn't enough.

One day, someone from the team said something that made Peter feel even more uncomfortable. He started having more nightmares, and he was so scared that he couldn't even sleep.

"Peter, what's wrong?" Bucky asked, noticing how restless Peter was.

"I'm scared," Peter whispered, tears streaming down his face. "I keep having nightmares, and I can't sleep."

Bucky pulled Peter into a hug. "It's okay, Peter. I'm here for you. We all are."

Steve and Tony walked into the room, noticing how upset Peter was. "What's going on?" Steve asked.

"Peter's having nightmares," Bucky explained. "He's too scared to sleep by himself."

Tony sat down on the bed next to Peter. "Do you want to talk about it, kiddo?"

Peter shook his head. "I don't want to talk about it. I just want it to stop."

Steve put a hand on Peter's shoulder. "We'll make sure you're safe, Peter. You don't have to be scared."

Peter nodded, feeling a little bit better. He snuggled up to his dads, holding onto his teddies tightly.

The next day, someone from the team said something that caused Peter to start crying. Steve and Tony tried to comfort him, but he was too upset. They didn't know what happened until someone from the team said something again that caused Peter to cry.

"Who said that to Peter?" Tony asked, his voice stern.

"It was me," Scott admitted, looking down at the ground. "I didn't mean to upset him. I was just joking around."

"Peter's not in a place to handle jokes right now," Steve said, his voice gentle. "He's going through a tough time, and he needs our support."

Scott nodded, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry, guys. I didn't mean to make things worse."

Meanwhile, Bucky was comforting Peter in his room. "It's okay to cry, Peter," Bucky said. "Sometimes it helps to let it all out."

Peter nodded, wiping away his tears

Word count: 382