Fell out of bed

Summary:

Peter has a horrible nightmares and fell out of bed

Word count: 303

No one's pov:

As the weeks went on, Peter found himself struggling more and more with his anxiety. School was starting to become a major stressor for him and he was having trouble sleeping at night. One particular night, he had a nightmare that made him jump out of bed and fall to the floor in a panic.

Thankfully, he didn't wake up and was still fast asleep when Friday, the Al, notified Tony, Bucky, and Steve of the incident. The three dads rushed to Peter's room, finding him still asleep on the floor. Bucky quickly picked him up and placed him back in bed, while Tony and Steve assessed the situation.

Tony began talking to Peter in a soothing tone and told him that he was safe. Bucky rubbed his back gently, reassuring him that everything was okay. Steve ordered food for all three of them, knowing that a good meal always helped to lift Peter's spirits.

As they waited for the food to arrive, they all settled in for a movie night. Peter was holding his big Tigger teddy close, finding comfort in its soft fur. The team made sure to keep an eye on him, keeping him calm and distracting him from his fears.

As the night wore on,  Peter started to relax, feeling grateful for the love and support of his dads. "Thank you," he whispered softly, feeling tears threatening to spill over once again.

Tony hugged him tight, "Anytime, kid," he said firmly, "we've got your back."

Bucky and Steve echoed Tony's sentiment, reminding Peter that he was never alone in his struggles.
From that moment on, Peter knew he could always count on his dads to be there for him, no matter what.