Homesick

Requested by: idcanymorebabes

Summary:

Peter gets a little anxious and homesick Tony and aunt May comfort him

Word count: 1110

No one's pov:

Peter Parker was invited to his first sleepover at the Stark Tower. He was excited to spend the night with his mentor, Tony Stark, and the other Avengers. However, as the night wore on, Peter started to feel homesick and missed his Aunt May.

In the middle of the night, Peter woke up feeling upset and called his Aunt May. "Hi, Aunt May. It's Peter," he said, his voice shaking.

"Peter, what's wrong?" Aunt May asked, concerned.

"I don't know. I just feel really anxious and I miss you," Peter replied, his voice breaking.

"It's okay, Peter. It's normal to feel anxious when you're away from home. Just remember that I love you and I'm always here for you," Aunt May said, trying to comfort him.

"Thanks, Aunt May. I love you too," Peter said, feeling a little better.

"Are you feeling better now?" Aunt May asked.

"Yeah, a little. Thanks for talking to me," Peter said, feeling grateful.

"Anytime, Peter. I'm always here for you," Aunt May said, before hanging up.

Peter went back to sleep feeling better, but in the morning, he woke up feeling sick. He got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom, feeling dizzy. Tony heard him and came to check on him.

"Peter, are you okay?" Tony asked, concerned.

"I don't feel so good," Peter said, his voice weak.

Tony helped Peter back to bed and sat with him, trying to make him feel better. "I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Peter. Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

Peter shook his head. "I just want to go home," he said, starting to cry.

Tony put his arm around Peter and hugged him. "It's okay, Peter. We'll take care of you. You're not alone," he said, trying to comfort him.

But Peter kept crying, and Tony knew he needed more help. He decided to call Aunt May and ask her to come pick up Peter. "Hi, Aunt May. It's Tony. Peter's not feeling well, and I think he needs to go home," he said.

"Oh no, is he okay?" Aunt May asked, worried.

"He's just feeling sick and upset. I think he needs to be home with you," Tony explained.

"Of course, I'll come get him right away. Thank you" Aunt May said going to her car

Once Aunt May arrived, Tony helped Peter pack his things and walked them out to the car. "I'm sorry, Peter, that you didn't have a good time here. We'll have to make it up to you next time," Tony said, feeling guilty.

"It's okay, Mr. Stark. I just want to go home," Peter said, still feeling weak.

Tony gave Peter a hug and watched as Aunt May drove away. He felt bad that Peter had to leave early, but he knew it was the right thing to do.

The next day, Tony called Aunt May to check on Peter. "Hi, Aunt May. How's Peter feeling?" he asked.

"He's feeling better, thank you. He's still a little weak, but he's resting at home," Aunt May said.

"I'm glad to hear that. I feel terrible that he got sick at our sleepover," Tony said, feeling guilty.

"It's not your fault, Mr. Stark. Peter just gets anxious sometimes, and I think that's what made him sick," Aunt May explained.

"I see. Well, please give him my best wishes and tell him I hope he feels better soon," Tony said.

"I will. Thank you for calling," Aunt May said, before hanging up.

Tony felt relieved that Peter was feeling better, but he still felt guilty for making him homesick. He decided to make it up to him by taking him out for a special day in the city. He called Peter to invite him out, and Peter was thrilled.

"Hey, Peter. How are you feeling?" Tony asked.

"I'm feeling better, thank you. What's up?" Peter asked, excited.

"I was thinking we could spend the day in the city, just you and me. We could go to the museum, get some lunch, and maybe go shopping whatever you want What do you think?" Tony suggested.

"That sounds amazing! Thank you, Mr. Stark," Peter said, feeling grateful.

"Great! I'll pick you up in an hour. See you then," Tony said, before hanging up.

Peter was excited to spend the day with Tony, and he felt grateful that he had such a kind and caring mentor. He knew that he was lucky to have Tony in his life, and he felt grateful for everything he had done for him.

Tony and Peter walked into the toy store, which was filled with colorful teddy bears of all shapes and sizes. Peter's eyes lit up as he saw a shelf filled with Winnie the Pooh teddy bears. Tony smiled and said, "Why don't you pick out the one you like the most?"

Peter eagerly started looking through the teddy bears. "I really like this one it's so cuddly and great to snuggle with" he said, holding up a soft, cuddly Winnie the Pooh teddy bear with a big smile on its face.

Tony looked at the price tag and nodded. "That's a good choice. Let's take it to the cashier and buy it."

As they walked out of the store, Peter hugged his new teddy bear tightly. "Thank you, Tony. You're the best mentor ever."

Tony smiled. "I'm glad you like it, Peter. Now, let's go to the park and have a picnic."

At the park, Tony and Peter sat on a blanket and enjoyed sandwiches, fruit, and juice. Peter couldn't stop playing with his new teddy bear, making it dance and jump around.

Tony laughed. "Looks like your teddy bear is having a lot of fun, Peter."

Peter grinned. "Yeah, he's the best dancer ever."

Tony looked at Peter and said, "You know, Peter, I'm really proud of you. You've been working hard and making progress every day. I think you're going to do great things in the future."

Peter looked up at Tony and smiled. "Thanks, Tony. I'm really lucky to have you as my mentor."

Tony put his arm around Peter's shoulder. "And I'm lucky to have you as my mentee. Let's keep learning and growing together, okay?"

Peter nodded. "Okay, Tony. I'm ready for anything you want me to do."

Tony smiled "I just want you to be happy and be able talk to me whenever you need"

Peter smiles still playing with his Winnie the Pooh teddy Tony was so happy that Peter was happy