Hugs

Summary:

Peter having nightmares and needing comfort

No one's pov:

Peter had been having nightmares for weeks, and they were getting worse. He would wake up in the middle of the night, sweating and shaking, and he couldn't go back to sleep. His dads, Bucky, Steve, and Tony, tried everything they could think of to help him calm down, but nothing seemed to work.

One night, after Peter had another nightmare, they sat him down and asked him what would help him feel better. "I don't know," Peter said, tears streaming down his face. "I just want the nightmares to stop."

Bucky, Steve, and Tony exchanged worried glances. They didn't know what to do to help their son. They knew they had to find a way to help him feel safe and secure, but they didn't know how.

The next day, while Peter was at school, they did some research on coping mechanisms for children with anxiety and nightmares. They found out that comfort foods and teddies were often helpful, so they decided to buy loads of them.

When Peter got home from school, he was a little more cheerful than usual, but he was still sad. Bucky, Steve, and Tony gave him a big hug and told him they had a surprise for him. They led him to the living room, where they had set up a table with all of his favorite snacks and a pile of teddy bears.

Peter's eyes lit up when he saw the table. "Wow," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "This is amazing! Thank you, dads!"

They all sat down together and started snacking on the comfort foods. Peter picked out a teddy bear and hugged it tightly. He felt a little better, but he was still anxious.

Bucky, Steve, and Tony didn't give up. They knew they had to find a way to help Peter feel safe and secure. They did some more research and found out that cuddles were often helpful for children with anxiety and nightmares.

That night, they all went to bed together. Peter was still feeling anxious, so Bucky, Steve, and Tony took turns cuddling him. They told him stories, sang him songs, and whispered words of love and encouragement in his ear.

Peter felt safe and secure in his dads' arms. He drifted off to sleep feeling loved and protected.

The next night, they did the same thing. They all went to bed together, and Bucky cuddled Peter while Steve and Tony slept

Word count: 420