Ex

Summary:

Peter's ex is a mean asshole

No one's pov:

Peter had been dating his ex-boyfriend for a few months, and everything had been going well. But then, his ex started to change. He became more controlling and manipulative, and Peter didn't know how to handle it.

One day, his ex said something that stuck with Peter. He told Peter that he was ugly and that no one would ever want him. Peter tried to brush it off, but the words lingered in his mind.

Over the next few days, Peter started to become more and more self-conscious. He would spend hours in front of the mirror, picking apart every little thing that he didn't like about himself. He stopped eating, and he wouldn't leave the house.

Bucky, Tony, and Steve noticed that something was wrong with Peter. They tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't open up to them. They were worried about him, and they didn't know what to do.

One night, Peter had a nightmare. He woke up screaming, and Bucky, Tony, and Steve rushed to his room. They found Peter curled up in a ball, tears streaming down his face.

They held Peter and tried to calm him down, but he was inconsolable. They knew that something was seriously wrong.

The next day, they took Peter to the doctor. The doctor told them that Peter was suffering from severe anxiety and depression, and that he needed help.

Bucky, Tony, and Steve were determined to help Peter. They took him to therapy, and they made sure that he was always surrounded by love and support.

Over the next few weeks, Peter slowly started to get better. He still had his moments, but he was no longer consumed by his own self-hatred.

Bucky, Tony, and Steve were always there for him. They would carry him around when he didn't want to walk, and they would let him sleep in their bed when he had nightmares. They even took him to school and stayed with him all day to make sure that he was okay.

Peter had all of his teddies with him at all times. He wouldn't leave the house without them, and he would hold them tightly when he was feeling anxious.

Bucky, Tony, and Steve didn't mind. They just wanted their son to be okay. They loved him more than anything in the world, and they would do anything to make him happy.

One night, as they were all snuggled up in bed, Peter looked up at his dads. "Thank you," he said

Bucky, Tony, and Steve were happy to see Peter getting better, but they knew that he still had a long way to go. They talked to him every day, trying to get him to open up to them.

One day, as they were sitting in the living room, Peter finally spoke up. "I'm sorry," he said. "I know I've been a burden."

Bucky, Tony, and Steve were taken aback. "What are you talking about, kid?" Steve asked.

"I've been so needy," Peter said. "I know I'm not easy to deal with."

Bucky put his arm around Peter. "You're not a burden, Peter," he said. "We love you, and we want to help you."

Tony nodded. "We're your dads," he said. "It's our job to take care of you."

Peter looked up at them, tears in his eyes. "I don't know what I would do without you guys," he said.

Bucky, Tony, and Steve hugged him tightly. "We're not going anywhere," Steve said.

Over the next few weeks, Peter slowly started to come out of his shell. He still had his moments, but he was no longer consumed by his own self-hatred.

Bucky, Tony, and Steve were always there for him. They would take him on walks, and they would let him talk about his feelings. They even took him to the park and played with him on the swings.

One night, as they were all snuggled up in bed, Peter looked up at his dads. "Thank you," he said.

Bucky, Tony, and Steve smiled at him. "For what?" Tony asked.

"For everything," Peter said. "For being there for me, for loving me, for never giving up on me and being the best dads."

Bucky, Tony, and Steve hugged him tightly. "We love you, Peter," Steve said. "We'll always be here for you."

Peter smiled, tears in his eyes. He knew that he was lucky to have such amazing dads. They had saved him from his own self-doubt, and he was grateful for them every day he never stopped being so grateful

Word count: 777