A Web of Anxious Hearts

Summary:

Peter has bad anxiety and his mentor, Steve and Bucky help him a lot

Word count: 600

No one's pov:

---

The sun dipped below the New York skyline as Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man, swung through the city. But tonight, the weight of his secret identity and the battles he fought seemed to bear down on him more heavily than ever. Peter's anxiety, a constant companion, had grown into a formidable foe, making even the simplest tasks feel like herculean challenges.

Peter decided to seek solace and guidance from his mentor, Tony Stark, at the Stark Tower. As he entered the gleaming skyscraper, he could feel the familiar knot in his stomach tightening. His heart raced, and his palms grew clammy. Anxiety had taken over, and Peter's stutter, a manifestation of his nerves, became more pronounced.

Tony, engrossed in his work, glanced up as Peter approached. "Hey, kid. What brings you here?"

Peter's voice wavered as he stammered, "H-Hey, Tony. I-I, um... I just needed to... talk. If that's okay."

Tony put his work aside and gestured for Peter to take a seat. "Of course, Peter. You know you can always come to me. What's on your mind?"

Peter took a deep breath, his voice trembling. "It's... It's about my anxiety, Tony. It's been really bad lately. And, um, I-I can't seem to control it."

Tony's eyes softened with concern. "Anxiety is tough, kid. But remember, you're not alone in this. We all have our own demons. Even Steve and Bucky here."

Peter turned his gaze towards Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes, who had been quietly observing the conversation. Their presence made him feel both nervous and comforted at the same time.

Steve spoke up, his voice gentle and understanding. "Peter, anxiety can be overwhelming, but it doesn't define you. It's just a part of who you are. We all have our quirks and struggles. It's what makes us human."

Bucky nodded, his voice filled with empathy. "Yeah, kid. You're not alone. We've all been through some tough battles, and anxiety is just another battle we face. But remember, you're stronger than you think."

Peter's blush deepened, and he fidgeted in his seat. "I-I know, but it's hard to believe sometimes. I'm just... scared of messing up, of not being good enough."

Tony leaned forward, his voice filled with reassurance. "Peter, let me tell you something. We all mess up. We all have doubts. But it's those moments of vulnerability that make us stronger. Embrace your fears, learn from your mistakes, and keep moving forward."

Steve chimed in, a warm smile on his face. "Exactly, Peter. You've already shown incredible strength and bravery as Spider-Man. Don't let anxiety dampen your spirit. You have a whole team here ready to support you."

Peter looked at each of them, feeling a glimmer of hope ignite within him. "Thank you, Tony, Steve, Bucky. I needed to hear that. I won't let anxiety define me. I'll keep fighting, both as Spider-Man and as Peter Parker."

Tony's pride shone through as he grinned. "That's the spirit, kid. Remember, we're here for you every step of the way."

As the night enveloped the Stark Tower, Peter felt a newfound sense of belonging. Surrounded by mentors and friends who understood his struggles, he knew he had found a support system that would help him navigate the web of anxiety with strength and resilience.

Hey guys ik it's been ages but I've getting sick a lot and still have school im getting on with requests if you want please do request