Ruff day

Summary:

Peter has a ruff day and tony comforts him

No one's pov:

Peter Parker had a rough day at school, and all he wanted to do was go home and snuggle with his teddy bear. But when he got home, he found that his aunt May had taken away all of his comfort items - his teddies, and his fidgets. She said that he was too old for them and that he needed to grow up.

Peter was devastated. He didn't know how to cope without his comfort items, and he felt like he had lost a part of himself. He didn't know what to do, so he did the only thing he could think of - he called Tony Stark.

Tony was surprised to hear from Peter, but he could tell that something was wrong. Peter was sobbing on the other end of the line, and Tony knew that he needed to help. He asked Peter what was wrong, and Peter told him about his aunt May taking away his comfort items.

Tony listened sympathetically, and he could hear how upset Peter was. He knew that he needed to do something to help. "Peter, I'm going to come over," he said. "I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

Peter was relieved to hear this. He knew that Tony would be able to make everything better. When Tony arrived, he found Peter sitting on the couch, looking miserable. He sat down next to him and put his arm around him. "Hey, kid," he said. "I'm here."

Peter leaned into Tony's embrace, feeling grateful for his mentor's support. Tony could see how much Peter was hurting, and he knew that he needed to do something to make him feel better. He pulled out his phone and started texting Happy.

A few minutes later, Happy arrived at the apartment with a bag of new comfort items for Peter. There was a new teddy bear, a fidget spinner, and a coloring book. Peter was overjoyed to see them, and he hugged Tony tightly. "Thank you," he said. "Thank you so much."

Tony smiled down at him. "Of course, kid," he said. "I'm always here for you."

Tony and Peter spent the rest of the day coloring and playing with the fidget spinner. Tony even helped Peter build a fort out of blankets and pillows. Peter felt like everything was going to be okay, and he knew that he had the best mentor in the world.

Word count: 413