Too loud

Summary:

Peter's mom isn't the nicest but his dad and his uncle's and aunt is the best

Word count: 524

No one's pov:

The evening was off to a delightful start as Tony, Pepper, and their son Peter, along with his uncles Steve, Bucky, and Bruce, and aunt Nat, sat at a fancy restaurant. They were all enjoying gourmet food, fun conversations, and each other's company.

However, the tranquil atmosphere was shattered when a drunk man at a nearby table started screaming and yelling, causing the other customers to panic. Peter, who was already nervous by the loud noise level, began to cry out of fear that he had a huge accident in his pants.

Steve and Bucky quickly noticed Peter's fear and saw that he was crying. They swiftly made their way toward him to see what was wrong and to deal with the drunk man. Bruce and Natasha followed Steve and Bucky to ensure that Peter would be safe.

While the uncles and aunt were trying their best to de-escalate the situation with the drunk man, Tony and Pepper took Peter to the bathroom to calm him down and clean him up.

"Why are you crying, Peter?" Pepper asked sternly as she began to clean him up.

"It's too loud, Mommy, and I'm scared," said Peter as he continued to cry.

Pepper's frustration with Peter's crying only increased, "Peter, you need to stop crying like this in public. You're embarrassing us!"

Peter felt mortified and began to cry even more. Seeing that Peter was upset, Tony quickly intervened, wrapping him in a warm embrace, "it's okay, Petey pie. You're safe now. Don't worry about what Mommy said. You did nothing wrong."

Tony and Peter left the bathroom and returned to the table. They found that the uncles and aunt had successfully resolved the situation with the drunk man, who had left the restaurant.

After dinner, Tony took Peter home and tucked him into bed. Tony could not help but notice that Pepper seemed upset as she was cleaning and getting ready to go to bed. "Pepper, what's wrong?" Tony asked.

"just can't believe that Peter would cry like that in public. It's so humiliating and frustrating," said Pepper, quite sternly.

Tony just listened as Pepper continued to vent. He knew that she was upset, but he also knew that she loved Peter dearly but she does get frustrated with peter a lot.

Later that night, Peter suffered from a nightmare and ran to his parents room crying, clutching his floppy stuff bunny. "Peter go back to bed you'll be fine" Pepper said

But Tony knew exactly what Peter needed. Tony took Peter back to his room and they had fun playing with his teddies. "How about we dance with the teddies and then we can have a tea party with them" Tony said, "that's sounds so much fun daddy let's do it" Peter said, they did exactly that calming his fears.

After a long and eventful day, Tony and Pepper were grateful for each other and their family, and theywent to bed, knowing that they had each other's love and support.