Anxiety attack

Summary:

No one's pov:

Peter had always been a bit anxious. He worried about everything, from his grades at school to the safety of the people he loved. But lately, his anxiety had been getting worse. He found himself feeling tense and jittery all the time, and he struggled to breathe when he felt overwhelmed.

One day, he was sitting in the Avengers' common room, trying to get some work done, when he felt a wave of panic wash over him. He felt like he couldn't breathe, like the walls were closing in around him.

He tried to stand up, but his legs felt weak and wobbly. He stumbled over to the couch, gasping for air.

That's when Steve walked in. He saw Peter's distress and immediately rushed over to him.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," he said, putting a hand on Peter's shoulder. "Just breathe with me, okay?"

Peter nodded, tears streaming down his face. He felt so scared and alone.

Steve sat down next to him and took a deep breath. "Inhale," he said, holding up a hand. "Exhale."

Peter tried to follow along, but his breaths were shallow and ragged.

Steve put a hand on his back. "It's okay," he said. "You're safe here. You're not alone."

He kept breathing with Peter, slowly and steadily, until Peter's breathing began to calm down.

"Good job," Steve said, smiling at him. "You're doing great."

Peter wiped away his tears and took a deep breath. He felt so grateful to have someone like Steve in his life, someone who could help him through the tough times.

"Thanks," he said, looking up at Steve. "I don't know what I would do without you."

Steve patted his back. "You don't have to worry about that," he said. "I'm always here for you, no matter what."

Peter smiled, feeling a sense of warmth and comfort wash over him. With Steve by his side, he knew that he could face anything.

As Peter's breathing calmed down, he felt his muscles relaxing. The tension in his chest started to ease, and he felt like he could breathe again. He leaned back against the couch, feeling exhausted but relieved.

Steve sat with him for a few more minutes, just breathing with him and offering words of encouragement. He didn't rush Peter, didn't tell him to

Jarvis again

Word count: 393