B.B.B.B

Summary:

Bucky. Barnes. Big. Bother. Peter being anxious

Word count: 384

No one's pov:

Bucky and Peter were walking around the city, enjoying a day out together. Peter had been feeling anxious all day, but he didn't want to tell Bucky about it. He felt embarrassed and didn't want to seem like a burden.

As the day wore on, Peter's anxiety got worse. He felt like he couldn't breathe and his heart was racing. He tried to hide it from Bucky, but eventually, he couldn't take it anymore. He started crying in the middle of the street.

Bucky was immediately concerned. "Hey, hey, it's okay," he said, putting his arm around Peter. "Let's get out of here and go home, okay?"

Peter nodded, still crying. He felt so stupid for crying in front of Bucky, but he couldn't help it. He just wanted to be comforted.

When they got back to Bucky's apartment, Bucky made a beeline for the couch. "Here," he said, taking off his hoodie. "Put this on. It'll make you feel better."

Peter nodded gratefully and put on the hoodie. It was warm and smelled like Bucky, which made him feel a little better. They sat down on the couch and Bucky put on a Disney movie.

"Want some junk food?" Bucky asked, holding up a bag of chips.

Peter nodded, feeling a little bit better already. They spent the rest of the night cuddled up on the couch, eating junk food and watching movies. When it was time for bed, Peter didn't want to go back to his own room. He was still feeling anxious and didn't want to be alone.

Bucky understood. "You can sleep in my room if you want," he said. "I'll sleep on the couch."

Peter shaked his head, "Please stay with me"grateful for the offer. They went to bed, with Peter snuggled up against Bucky's chest. Bucky put his arm around him and held him close.

The next day, they both woke up feeling better. Bucky suggested they go buy comfort teddies, and Peter agreed. They spent the day shopping and laughing, feeling much better than they had the day before. When they got back to Bucky's apartment, they put their new teddies on the couch and cuddled up together, feeling happy and loved.