Needing and wanting

Summary:

No one's pov:

Peter Parker had always been a bit of a loner. He had a few close friends, but he never really felt like he fit in. He spent most of his time in his lab, tinkering with gadgets and trying to make the world a better place.

But lately, Peter had been feeling more and more isolated. He had been on a few missions with the Avengers, but he still felt like an outsider. He longed for the comfort of human touch, but he didn't know how to ask for it.

One day, Peter was working in the lab when Bucky Barnes walked in. Bucky had always been a bit of a mystery to Peter, but he was drawn to him nonetheless. Bucky was quiet and brooding, but there was something about him that made Peter feel safe.

As Bucky walked over to him, Peter felt a pang of longing. He wanted nothing more than to be hugged, to feel Bucky's arms around him. But he didn't know how to ask for it.

Instead, Peter tried to play it cool. He gave Bucky a small smile, and went back to his work. But as the minutes ticked by, Peter's longing grew stronger. He felt a lump forming in his throat, and he knew that he was on the verge of tears.

Suddenly, Peter couldn't take it anymore. He burst into tears, sobbing uncontrollably. Bucky was taken aback, not sure what to do. But as he looked at Peter's tear-streaked face, he realized what the boy needed.

Without a word, Bucky wrapped his arms around Peter, pulling him close. Peter buried his face in Bucky's chest, breathing in the scent of his cologne. He felt safe and comforted, like nothing could hurt him.

As they sat there, holding each other, Bucky reached over to the side table and grabbed a bag of chips and a few cans of soda. He knew that Peter needed something to distract him from his pain, and he knew that junk food and Disney movies were just the thing.

They spent the rest of the afternoon cuddled up on the couch, munching on chips and watching "The Lion King." Peter felt like he was in a dream, like he had finally found the human connection that he had been longing for.

As the credits rolled, Peter turned to Bucky, a small smile on his face. "Thanks for being here for me," he said "no problem buddy I always will be"  Bucky said they watched all the movies they wanted and had an amazing night filled with all the junk food and drinks you could ever want

Jarvis is the bomb

Word count: 460