Overwhelmed

Summary:

Fluffy fluff

No one's pov;

Peter Parker had always felt a little different from the other kids. He struggled to make friends, and he found it hard to communicate with people. But he had always been able to find comfort in his chew toys and stuffed animals. They were his constant companions, his source of comfort and safety.

As he grew older, Peter began to realize that he was on the autism spectrum. He had always known that he was different, but it wasn't until he started doing research that he began to understand why. He read books and articles about autism, and he talked to other people who were on the spectrum. He found comfort in knowing that he wasn't alone.

One day, Peter was working in the lab with Tony Stark when he felt overwhelmed by the noise and the chaos. He reached for his chew toy, trying to calm himself down. That's when Tony walked in, and saw Peter chewing on the toy.

"Hey, what's going on?" Tony asked, concerned.

Peter froze, not sure what to say. He knew that he was different, but he didn't want anyone to know. He tried to hide the chew toy under his desk, but Tony had already seen it.

"Is that a chew toy?" Tony asked, surprised.

Peter nodded, feeling his face turn red with embarrassment.

Tony sat down next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, Peter. You don't have to be ashamed of who you are. We all have our quirks and idiosyncrasies."

Peter felt a wave of relief wash over him. He had been so afraid of being judged and rejected, but Tony was accepting him for who he was.

Over the next few days, the other members of the team began to notice Peter's comfort items. They saw him cuddling with his stuffed animals, or chewing on his chew toys. They didn't say anything, but Peter could tell that they were curious.

One morning, Peter walked out to the common area to find the entire team waiting for him. They had a million questions, and Peter felt himself getting overwhelmed. He tried to answer them, but the words wouldn't come out. He felt tears prickling at the corners of his eyes.

That's when Tony stepped in. He put a hand on Peter's shoulder, guiding him to a quiet corner of the room. "It's okay, Peter. You don't have to answer all their questions. Just take a deep breath, and tell us when your ready" tony said they all have a conversation filled with giggles, smiles and acceptance

Jarvis helped

Word count: 440