Chapter 2: Manners

"Fucking hell, I'm not gonna make it til tomorrow." Changbin growled with frustration as Chan and Lily exited the room.

"She's gorgeous." I.N hissed through his teeth.

"Yea, she's not gonna last long." Felix chuckled with a menacing smirk.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "You three should learn self control. It makes the hunt more fun."

Leeknow scoffed "There's no way I could do what you do, Hyunjin. Especially not with that Kitten up there."

Han and Seungmin sat in the corner of the room silently judging the others for their feral behavior.

"She seems to be well behaved, Leeknow. That's unfortunate for you." Changbin taunted as he slapped Leeknow's shoulder.

"Nah, she's just shy." He replied with a seductive grin appearing on his face. "She'll act out when she's more comfortable." He concluded with a confident wink.

Han sat back and crossed his arms. "I hope you all aren't so sex crazed that you forgot what Chan said. No one's dick touches her until he has fucked her."

***Upstairs***

"Sit." Chan demanded, pointing to the chair in the corner of her room. She could feel his eyes burning holes into her as she settled into the chair. "I didn't hear a 'yes sir.'" He growled, as he made his way toward her.

"I'm sorry sir." She pleaded, not daring to look at him.

He towered over her, placing his fists on each arm of the chair, trapping her between his arms. "Don't make me regret my decision to take it easy on you for the first 24 hours. Work on those manners, Lily." He hissed with a sedistic, monotoned voice.

She rapidly nodded, tears forming in her eyes. "Yes sir."

Chan backed away from her with a sudden smile on his face, and clapped his hands together. "Now, I've written a list of chores for you to begin tomorrow, as I will do everyday. I won't be here the majority of tomorrow to monitor you but the others will be. After tomorrow, you will be expected to complete your chores to our satisfaction by the time limit given. Your permitted clothing are already in your closet. You will not be allowed underwear as we are to have unrestricted access to you at all times. Look at me." He waited for her to look to him before he continued. "Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." She mumbled through her silent sob.

***

The sound of her morning alarm jolted her from her sleep. She was to be dressed and in the kitchen to cook breakfast promptly at 6:30. After shutting it off, she lie still for a few minutes, staring at the ceiling, terrified to step out of her room. Without realizing it, he exhaustion took her over and she drifted back to sleep. She jolted awake again and frantically looked at the clock. "Fuck no, I'm late!" She cried out. She threw herself out of the bed and grabbed her outfit for the day. She quickly dressed and ran to the kitchen, hoping no one would notice how late she was. She looked around and didn't see anyone at first, so she let out a deep sign of relief until she heard a noise behind her. She was suddenly pinned against the counter from behind. The hot breath on her neck caused her blood to run cold.

"You were supposed to be in here 22 minutes ago, Kitten. I'm very disappointed." Leeknow stated. He pressed himself against her, causing her to wince.

"I'm sorry. I- overslept." She explained through her cracking voice.

Leeknow spun her around and grabbed her throat with just enough strength to get her attention. "I didnt ask you to speak. And I thought Chan warned you about those manners."

Lily yelped and tears began to form. "Ple-ase sir. I'm sorry." She begged.

Leeknow let her go and scoffed. "Get to work."

***

Lily had spent the day rushing through her chores while trying to avoid any interaction with the seven men in the house. Despite her efforts, they seemed to be lurking around her, watching her every move. Many times, they would seem frustrated with something she did or said.

She walked into the main bathroom to put freshly cleaned towels in the closet. As she reached to put them in place, she felt arms snake around her body. She yelped as she was pulled backward and pinned against the sink. She was locked in place with his arm around her waist. Upon instinct, she locked eyes with him, then immediately realized her mistake and dropped her head. "Plea-"

"Hmm, my favorite word." Hyunjin groaned as he grazed his fingertips across her collarbone and down her arm. "Look at me." He instructed as he moved his arm from her waist to the back of her head, and gently tugged. When his seductive eyes met her fearful gaze, he furrowed his brows and froze for a moment. "Eyes down." He softly instructed. "Don't worry, when I fuck you, it'll be because you begged for it." He seductively whispered as he released his hold and backed out of the room.

She let out a quick sign of relief followed by a waterfall of tears. She had been holding her sobs for most of the day, but could no longer contain them. She dropped to the floor, shaking violently as her sobs tore through her.

Han, who was in his room across the hall, heard her sobs and quickly followed the sound. He stood in the doorway and briefly watched before getting her attention. "Ahem."

Fear overwhelmed her. She jumped and began to panic. "I- I-m so so-rry. Ple-"

"Relax." He instructed as he walked to her side. "I told Chan he should have given you more time. But you'll be fine. I promise." He winked and left the room.

***

She stepped into the kitchen and found Seungmin sitting at the bar. She hesitantly walked by him and stepped to the sink. He watched her as she took a sip of water and then took a deep breath. She jumped when his dark voice broke the awkward silence. "Have you eaten since you arrived?"

She simply shook her head in response. Leeknow had just entered the room and clenched his jaw when he heard the interaction, but kept silent, ears red with anger.

"Why haven't you eaten?" Seungmin asked with a tone of frustration blended with concern.

Without thinking, she glared at Seungmin and snapped. "I'm not fucking hungry."

Seungmin's shocked expression immediately alerted her of her mistake but it was too late. Suddenly, she was ripped from her standing position and thrown over Leeknow's broad shoulder. "You were warned about those manners Kitten!" He fumed as he hauled her down the stairs.