Chapter 34: Red Lights

Lily barely made it through the door when she was scooped up by Chan and twirled in a tight embrace as he shouted, "My babygirl! Ah, I'm so proud of you!" He suddenly stopped his rotation and pressed his lips against hers in a celebratory kiss before letting her down, only to be consumed by her other six excited boys.

"And this is why I fell in love with my boys. Gah, I just love yall so much!" She squealed.

After each one reciprocated her sentiment, Lily excused herself for a much needed shower before dinner.

*** After Dinner ***

Lily had just completed the after dinner cleaning and was drying her hands at the sink when Chan sneaked up behind her. He snaked his hand around her waist and pressed himself into her, sending hot waves over her body. Her knees locked, and her heart skipped when his lips grazed her ear as his hot breath carried his seductive words. "Go downstairs, undress, and wait for me on the bed. Address me only as 'sir' or 'daddy.' Understood, babygirl?"

Lily bit her lip and whimpered, "Mm, yes, Daddy."

"Good girl." He replied as he turned her toward the stairs and tapped her ass before gently shoving her away.

***

"Mmm, that's my girl." He said as he stepped in to find Lily waiting just as he had instructed. He walked to the light controls and flipped a switch. Suddenly, red lights illuminated the room. "Much better." He said as he made his way to the bed.

He glided his hands up the length of her body as he spoke in a sultry tone. "My beautiful babygirl has made daddy very proud. I think she deserves a reward. Don't you?"

Lily sheepishly grinned and replied, "Yes, please daddy."

"Such good manners." He praised as he cupped her chin and grazed her lip with his thumb. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers before reaching under the bed frame. The sound of metal scraping together filled her ears before a chain appeared. Her heart raced with excitement as he draped it across her chest and hooked it to the other side. Another chain was soon draped across her torso.

He glided his hand up to her inner thigh, then slithered his fingertip along her folds. "Mmm, already so wet. You like being chained down for me, babygirl?" He asked sadisticly before sliding his fingers into his mouth and sucking her juices.

"Yes, sir. More please?" She moaned as she stared at him with her lust filled eyes.

He arched his brows and rolled his tongue over his bottom lip. "More? As you wish, babygirl." He said before walking to the wall of restraints and choosing two pairs of handcuffs. "Would these make my girl happy?" He asked as he dangled them from his fingertip.

She eagerly nodded as she lifted her arms to the bedposts. "Yes, daddy!"

He grazed his fingers up the length of her arm and stared into her desperately needy eyes. "Such a sweet girl." He praised before cuffing her wrist. He hovered over her to cuff the other wrist before asking, "Now, tell me what you want."

She grinned and trailed her eyes to the wall that held floggers, leather straps, and various other related objects. Chan followed her eyes to the wall and smiled. "Ah, I see. My babygirl is feeling adventurous. What do you want daddy to use?"

She panned over the wall for a moment before asking, "Daddy, will you pick, please?"

"Of course I will." He leaned down and kissed her forehead and went back to the wall, where he chose a braided leather flogger with knotted tips. "Ah, I dont think we've tried this on you yet."

He hovered the flogger over her body, allowing the tips to caress her skin. "What's your color, babygirl? " He asked, looking into her longing eyes.

"Green sir." She replied confidently.

Chan's gaze darkened and his tone deepened, "Are you ready?"

She took a deep breath. "Ye-AAAHHHHH!" She screamed when the thick, leather braids spread across her thigh. He waited for her to catch her breath before he struck her other thigh.

"Aaannngg!" Her screams bounced from wall to wall, and the marks layered on top of each other as the leather relentlessly pounded into her skin, over and over. Tears streamed from the corners of her eyes as her pain perfectly melded with her pleasure.

"That's my good girl." He praised as he gently grazed the tassles over her sensitive, bruised skin. Without warning, the sounds of the leather snapping against her skin, again echoed through the room.

"Ple-ase-" She muttered through her screams and heavy panting.

Chan immediately stopped and brushed the hair from her face with his fingertips. "Please, what babygirl?" He asked softly.

"I need- I need you to- fuck me ple-ase daddy.-" She begged through her heavy panting.

Chan immediately dropped the flogger, crawled onto the bed and lifted her legs over his shoulders and slammed into her.
"Uuggghhh fu-ck!" He shouted over her scream. He hugged her legs against his chest as he crashed into her repeatedly, bringing her to orgasm several times. "Is that what babygirl wanted?" He growled, deepening and hardening his thrusts with each word.

"Ye-es si-ir." She replied between gasps. The chain links dug into her skin, leaving behind rings of red and purple as he jolted her body under them with his force.

Suddenly, Chan saw her eyes glaze over and roll into the back of her head as she slipped into sub space, signaling him that it was time to end the scene.

"Can you come one more time for daddy?" He asked as he leaned forward and wrapped his hand around her neck and squeezed. Immediately, he felt her tighten around him, and the rush of her warm fluids flowed around his pulsing dick, sending him into his own violent eruption.