Chapter 167: Well Shit

Changbin was lying on his side, facing Lily with his arm tucked under her pillow. He had been awake for several minutes watching her sleep as he softly caressed her face.

He flashed random smiles as different thoughts and memories from the previous night flooded his mind. He grazed his thumb across her cheekbone as he whispered to himself. "So perfect."

He chuckled when he saw the soft smirk playing on her lips. "Good morning, princess." He said as he kissed her still closed eye. "How long have you been pretending to be asleep?" He asked as he rested his hand on her waist.

She finally opened her eyes and smiled as she met his gaze. "Five or ten minutes- that was feeling good. Don't stop."

He let out a quick chuckle and immediately began tracing random patterns across her face with his fingertips as he asked, "Do you feel ok?"

She lifted the hand that was balled into a fist, tucked under her chin, and brushed her fingers through his hair. "I feel great, baby. I love you."

He leaned forward and kissed her lips, then her forehead before reconnecting their gaze and replying, "I love you too, gorgeous. Do you need anything?"

She nodded her head and replied with a playful tone. "I need another kiss. I need to pee because I've been holding it for too damn long and your daughter just started kickboxing my bladder. I need to freshen up. Then food. Lots of food. In that order."

He laughed as he placed his hand on her stomach and leaned in for a kiss. She placed her hand on the side of his face as their lips softly brushed together.

Suddenly, he felt a quick thump against the palm of his hand, followed by a softer flick.

Before he had time to react, she threw the blankets back and crawled over him to get off the bed. "Gotta go!" She urgently expressed as she sprinted to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

He chuckled to himself as he shook his head and tossed his legs over the side of the bed. He shuffled across the room and grabbed the shorts and t-shirt that Felix had left for him the night before, and quickly put them on before laying Lily's clothes out on the bed.

After grabbing his phone from the nightstand, he opened the group chat.